If you have ever thought of creating a new startup, you most likely already have an idea of what bootstrapping a business means. Bootstrapping basically means self-funding your startup from the start to the finish and reinvesting all earnings back into the business.
Remember, not thinking about the revenue flow of your business is one of the biggest startup mistakes you can make!
But, before we get to that, check out this post to know what type of entrepreneur you are and whether bootstrapping will actually suit you or not!
- Productivity Apps for Entrepreneurs
- Startup Funding in India – An In-Depth Guide
- How to Invest or Set up a Business in India – The Definitive Guide
- All About the Memorandum of Association of Indian Companies
- The Legal Way You Can Delegate Important Work to Outsiders in a Business: Power of Attorney
If you liked this post and want to actually learn how to start a business and make it successful, sign up to our newsletter which has around 1900 slots remaining.