In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for Tidal Cyber
Tidal Cyber has blog articles that can be considerably improved upon. As Tidal Cyber starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
The current articles are too short, have no internal links and are poorly formatted.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
- Implementing Threat-Informed Defense: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Understanding the Basics of Threat-Informed Cybersecurity
- How to Prioritize Cyber Threats Relevant to Your Organization
- Bridging Security Gaps with Threat-Informed Defense Strategies
- Leveraging Threat Intelligence for Stronger Cyber Defenses
- Operationalizing Cyber Threat Intelligence: Best Practices
- Customizing Cybersecurity Measures with Threat-Informed Insights
- Building a Proactive Cyber Defense Plan for Modern Enterprises
- The Role of Adversary Behaviors in Security Program Design
- Transforming Cybersecurity Posture with Threat-Informed Defense
- Analyzing Cyber Threats: Tools and Techniques for Enterprises
- How to Map Your Security Solutions to Mitigate Threats
- Identifying and Addressing Security Gaps in Your Cyber Strategy
- Threat-Informed Defense: Aligning Cybersecurity with Business Goals
- Enhancing Cyber Resilience through Threat-Informed Practices
- Cyber Threat Landscape: Staying Ahead of Emerging Risks
- A Comprehensive Approach to Threat-Informed Cybersecurity
- Adapting Your Security Stack to the Evolving Threat Environment
- The Importance of Continuous Threat Analysis in Cyber Defense
- Streamlining Threat Intelligence to Inform Cybersecurity Tactics
- The Benefits of an Integrated Threat-Informed Defense Platform
- Tailoring Cybersecurity Defenses to Specific Threat Landscapes
- Optimizing Security Investments through Threat-Informed Analysis
- The Intersection of Threat Intelligence and Cyber Defense Operations
- Making Data-Driven Decisions in Cybersecurity with Threat Intelligence
- From Threat Intelligence to Actionable Defense: A Practical Guide
- The Evolution of Cyber Defense: Embracing Threat-Informed Strategies
- A Closer Look at Adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Keeping Up with Cyber Threats: A Guide for IT Managers
- Advanced Threat Modeling for Robust Cybersecurity Planning
- Prioritizing Defense Actions Based on Threat Intelligence
- How Enterprises Can Benefit from Threat-Informed Cybersecurity Models
- The Future of Cyber Defense: Threat-Informed Methodologies
- Cybersecurity Planning: The Threat-Informed Defense Approach
- Proactive vs. Reactive: Shifting Paradigms in Cybersecurity
- Empowering Cybersecurity Teams with Threat-Informed Tools
- The Critical Role of Threat Intelligence in Cyber Risk Management
- Developing a Dynamic Cyber Defense Strategy for Enterprises
- How to Implement a Threat-Informed Defense in Your Organization
- Leveraging Threat Intelligence for Enhanced Security Operations
- The Impact of Threat-Informed Defense on Cybersecurity Effectiveness
- Utilizing Threat Data to Strengthen Enterprise Cyber Defenses
- The Importance of Tailoring Cybersecurity to Adversary Behaviors
- Achieving a More Secure Enterprise through Threat-Informed Methods
- Strategic Cyber Defense: An Introduction to Threat-Informed Practices
- Mitigating Cyber Risks by Understanding Adversary Tactics
- Cybersecurity in the Digital Age: A Threat-Informed Approach
- How to Evaluate and Optimize Your Cybersecurity Stack
- The Power of Threat-Informed Defense in Preventing Cyber Attacks
- Adversary Behavior Analysis: A Key Component of Cyber Defense
- Improving Your Cybersecurity Posture with Threat-Informed Insights
- The Role of Threat-Informed Defense in Cybersecurity Leadership
- Filling the Gaps: How Threat Intelligence Informs Cybersecurity
- Balancing Risk and Growth with Threat-Informed Cyber Strategies
- Threat-Informed Defense: The New Standard in Cybersecurity
- How to Effectively Operationalize Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Defense Transformation: Adopting a Threat-Informed Mindset
- The Connection Between Threat Intelligence and Effective Cybersecurity
- Using Threat-Informed Defense to Drive Cybersecurity Innovation
- The Importance of Context in Threat-Informed Cyber Defense
- Cyber Threat Prioritization: The Foundation of Threat-Informed Defense
- The Importance of Adversary Behavior Profiling in Cyber Defense
- How Threat Intelligence Shapes Cybersecurity Policy and Practice
- Advanced Cyber Defense: The Tactical Advantages of Threat-Informed Strategies
- Integrating Threat Intelligence into Cybersecurity Operations
- Elevating Your Cybersecurity Game with Threat-Informed Defense
- From Intelligence to Defense: Translating Cyber Threats into Action
- The Strategic Advantage of Threat-Informed Cybersecurity Frameworks
- Enhancing Cybersecurity Tactics with Adversary Behavior Insights
- Crafting Cyber Defense Strategies Around Real Threat Intelligence
- The Synergy of Cyber Threat Intelligence and Enterprise Security
- Cybersecurity Optimization through Threat-Informed Techniques
- The Value of Threat-Informed Defense in Cybersecurity Strategy
- Preparing for the Unknown: Cybersecurity in the Face of Emerging Threats
- How to Leverage Threat Intelligence for Cybersecurity Excellence
- Tailoring Your Cybersecurity Approach to Address Real Threats
- The Influence of Threat-Informed Defense on Security Investment
- Strengthening Cyber Defenses by Understanding Threat Actors
- Adopting Threat-Informed Practices for Cybersecurity Success
- Threat-Informed Cybersecurity: The Key to Effective Enterprise Defense
- How to Use Threat Intelligence to Enhance Cybersecurity Measures
- The Comprehensive Guide to Threat-Informed Cyber Defense
- Cyber Threats Demystified: A Threat-Informed Defense Perspective
- The Importance of Customized Threat Intelligence in Cybersecurity
- Building a Cyber Defense That Responds to Real Threat Scenarios
- Navigating the Cybersecurity Ecosystem with Threat-Informed Strategies
- Adapting Cybersecurity Defenses to Meet Evolving Threats
- The Significance of Threat-Informed Defense in Cyber Risk Reduction
- How to Build a Cybersecurity Plan Based on Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Defense Efficacy: Measuring the Impact of Threat-Informed Strategies
- Leveraging Threat Insights for a Stronger Cybersecurity Posture
- Cyber Threat Tracking: Keeping Up with Adversary Evolution
- From Threat Analysis to Cyber Defense: Closing the Loop
- Crafting a Cybersecurity Response to Targeted Threat Behaviors
- Advanced Analytics in Cybersecurity: A Threat-Informed Approach
- Threat-Informed Cyber Defense: Beyond the Buzzword
- A Practical Approach to Implementing Threat-Informed Cybersecurity
- Cyber Threat Management: A Defense-Informed Strategy
- Aligning Cybersecurity Efforts with Threat-Informed Defense Principles
- Threat-Informed Cybersecurity: Tailoring Your Defenses to Real-World Threats
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for Tidal Cyber
Tidal Cyber has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is 34.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- Krebs on Security
- Schneier on Security
- Dark Reading
- The Hacker News
- CSO Online
- Naked Security by Sophos
- Infosecurity Magazine
- Graham Cluley
- Cyber Defense Magazine
- SC Magazine
- The Last Watchdog on Privacy & Security
- Security Boulevard
- Cybersecurity Insiders
- Security Intelligence by IBM
- The State of Security by Tripwire
- Help Net Security
- CISO MAG
- Cybersecurity Ventures
- IT Security Guru
- Cybercrime Magazine
- WeLiveSecurity by ESET
- Security Affairs
- Security Magazine
- The CyberWire
- Infosec Island
- TechCrunch – Security
- Wired – Threat Level
- The Information Security Buzz
- Google Online Security Blog
- Microsoft Security Blog
- SANS Internet Storm Center
- The Record by Recorded Future
- Malwarebytes Labs
- The Guardian – Cybersecurity
- Troy Hunt’s Blog
- Palo Alto Networks Blog
- McAfee Blogs
- Kaspersky Lab – Securelist
- Fortinet Blog
- FireEye Blog
- Cisco Blog – Security
- ZDNet – Zero Day
- Trend Micro – Simply Security
- CSIS – Cybersecurity and Technology
- Check Point Blog
- F5 Labs
- Proofpoint – Threat Insight Blog
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for Tidal Cyber
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for Tidal Cyber
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take Tidal Cyber’s Traffic to 100k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for Tidal Cyber’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.