In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for xtype
xtype has blog articles that can be considerably improved upon. As xtype starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
The current articles are too short, have no internal links and are poorly formatted.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
- “Maximizing Efficiency in ServiceNow® Environments”
- “Streamlining DevOps Processes in ServiceNow®”
- “The Future of IT Service Management with Enhanced Tools”
- “Achieving Agile Deployment in ServiceNow®”
- “Innovative Strategies for ServiceNow® Platform Engineering”
- “Boosting Productivity in ServiceNow® with Advanced Tools”
- “Revolutionizing ITSM with New ServiceNow® Capabilities”
- “Enhancing Governance in ServiceNow® Operations”
- “Transforming ServiceNow® Workflows with Automation”
- “Navigating Multi-Environment Challenges in ServiceNow®”
- “Optimizing ServiceNow® for Improved Business Outcomes”
- “The Role of Advanced Tools in ServiceNow® Efficiency”
- “Achieving Seamless Deployments in ServiceNow®”
- “Empowering ServiceNow® Teams with Better Visibility”
- “The Impact of Enhanced Tools on ServiceNow® Delivery”
- “Simplifying ServiceNow® Instance Synchronization”
- “Improving Decision-Making in ServiceNow® with Clear Analytics”
- “ServiceNow® and the Evolution of IT Service Delivery”
- “Leveraging Advanced Tools for ServiceNow® Customization”
- “Reducing Operational Costs with Efficient ServiceNow® Tools”
- “Enhancing ServiceNow® Performance with Innovative Solutions”
- “Exploring the Benefits of Zero-Touch Deployments in ServiceNow®”
- “ServiceNow®: Navigating the Landscape of Modern ITSM”
- “Accelerating ServiceNow® Projects with Improved Tools”
- “The Art of Mastering ServiceNow® Platform Engineering”
- “Bridging Gaps in ServiceNow® with Advanced Synchronization”
- “The Future of ServiceNow® with Enhanced Deployment Tools”
- “Elevating the ServiceNow® Experience with New Technologies”
- “Strategies for Effective ServiceNow® Environment Management”
- “Understanding the Impact of Advanced Tools on ServiceNow®”
- “Mastering Agile Methodologies in ServiceNow®”
- “Innovations in ServiceNow® for Better Business Agility”
- “The Power of Visibility in Managing ServiceNow® Environments”
- “Optimizing IT Workflows with Enhanced ServiceNow® Capabilities”
- “Advancing Service Management with Improved ServiceNow® Tools”
- “Achieving Greater Control in ServiceNow® Deployments”
- “ServiceNow® and the New Era of IT Service Delivery”
- “Enhancing ServiceNow® Productivity with Intelligent Solutions”
- “Strategies for Efficient ServiceNow® Deployment”
- “Leveraging Advanced Tools for Smarter ServiceNow® Operations”
- “Innovative Approaches to ServiceNow® Platform Management”
- “Elevating ServiceNow® Capabilities for Better ITSM”
- “Transforming IT Services with Advanced ServiceNow® Features”
- “The Role of Intelligent Tools in ServiceNow® Optimization”
- “ServiceNow® Deployment: Tips for Enhanced Efficiency”
- “The Benefits of Streamlined Processes in ServiceNow®”
- “Achieving Enhanced Governance in ServiceNow® Environments”
- “ServiceNow® Evolution: Embracing Advanced ITSM Solutions”
- “Mastering the ServiceNow® Platform with Improved Tools”
- “Leveraging Intelligent Analytics for ServiceNow® Optimization”
- “Boosting ServiceNow® Capabilities with Modern Tools”
- “The Impact of Advanced Solutions on ServiceNow® Effectiveness”
- “Achieving Operational Excellence in ServiceNow®”
- “Exploring the Future of ServiceNow® with Enhanced Tools”
- “ServiceNow® and the Challenge of Multi-Environment Management”
- “Innovative Deployment Strategies for ServiceNow® Platforms”
- “ServiceNow® Transformation: Enhanced Tools for Improved Outcomes”
- “Integrating Advanced Solutions in ServiceNow® Operations”
- “Redefining ServiceNow® Efficiency with New Capabilities”
- “The Role of Automation in ServiceNow® Workflow Optimization”
- “Advancements in ServiceNow® for Superior IT Services”
- “The Power of Zero-Touch Deployments in ServiceNow®”
- “Enhancing ServiceNow® Delivery with Advanced Technologies”
- “The Future of IT Service Management with ServiceNow®”
- “Optimizing ServiceNow® for Maximum Business Impact”
- “Innovations in ServiceNow® for Accelerated Delivery”
- “Exploring the Benefits of Enhanced ServiceNow® Governance”
- “Strategies for Mastering ServiceNow® Platform Engineering”
- “Advancing ServiceNow® Capabilities for a Competitive Edge”
- “Transforming IT Service Delivery with Enhanced ServiceNow® Tools”
- “The Role of Synchronization in ServiceNow® Efficiency”
- “Leveraging Enhanced Tools for Superior ServiceNow® Performance”
- “ServiceNow® Evolution: Towards More Agile ITSM”
- “Achieving High-Performance IT Services with Advanced ServiceNow® Tools”
- “ServiceNow® and the Future of Intelligent IT Service Management”
- “The Power of Advanced Tools in ServiceNow® Customization”
- “Maximizing ServiceNow® Capabilities for Streamlined Operations”
- “Exploring New Frontiers in ServiceNow® with Enhanced Solutions”
- “ServiceNow® Optimization: Achieving Operational Excellence”
- “Innovations in ServiceNow® Deployment for Better Results”
- “ServiceNow® Transformation: Embracing the Future of ITSM”
- “Enhancing IT Service Delivery with Advanced ServiceNow® Features”
- “The Impact of New Tools on ServiceNow® Platform Management”
- “Strategies for Effective Management of ServiceNow® Environments”
- “Enhancing ServiceNow® Deployment with Intelligent Solutions”
- “ServiceNow® and the Evolution of IT Services”
- “Optimizing ServiceNow® with Cutting-Edge Deployment Tools”
- “The Benefits of Enhanced Tools in ServiceNow®”
- “Innovative ServiceNow® Strategies for Modern ITSM”
- “Elevating IT Service Management with Enhanced ServiceNow® Capabilities”
- “The Role of Advanced Solutions in ServiceNow® Transformation”
- “ServiceNow® in the Age of Agile and DevOps”
- “Achieving Excellence in IT Service Delivery with ServiceNow®”
- “Exploring the Future of ITSM with Enhanced ServiceNow® Tools”
- “ServiceNow® Platform Engineering: Tips for Success”
- “The Power of Visibility in ServiceNow® Management”
- “Innovations in ServiceNow® for Enhanced Business Efficiency”
- “ServiceNow® and the Rise of Intelligent ITSM Solutions”
- “Achieving Seamless IT Operations with ServiceNow®”
- “The Future of ServiceNow® in Modern IT Service Management”
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for xtype
xtype has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is 28.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- Technology and Innovation Blogs
- Entrepreneurship and Start-Up Blogs
- Marketing and Digital Advertising Blogs
- Software and App Development Blogs
- Business Strategy and Management Blogs
- Personal Finance and Investment Blogs
- Productivity and Organizational Hacks Blogs
- Health and Wellness Blogs
- Fitness and Personal Training Blogs
- Mental Health and Mindfulness Blogs
- Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyle Blogs
- Eco-Friendly and Sustainability Blogs
- Fashion and Lifestyle Blogs
- Travel and Adventure Blogs
- Food and Gastronomy Blogs
- Home Decor and Interior Design Blogs
- DIY and Craft Blogs
- Parenting and Family Blogs
- Education and Learning Blogs
- Science and Research Blogs
- Automotive and Car Enthusiast Blogs
- Sports and Fitness Blogs
- Music and Entertainment Blogs
- Book and Literature Blogs
- Film and Television Industry Blogs
- Photography and Visual Arts Blogs
- Career Development and Coaching Blogs
- Freelancing and Remote Work Blogs
- Legal and Law Blogs
- Real Estate and Property Investment Blogs
- Pet Care and Animal Lovers Blogs
- Gardening and Horticulture Blogs
- Gaming and Video Game Development Blogs
- Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) Blogs
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Blogs
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Blogs
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Blogs
- Robotics and Automation Blogs
- Human Resources and Workplace Culture Blogs
- Social Media and Networking Blogs
- Public Speaking and Communication Blogs
- Art and Creative Expression Blogs
- Historical and Archaeological Blogs
- Philosophy and Thought Blogs
- Psychology and Cognitive Science Blogs
- Social Impact and Volunteering Blogs
- Politics and Current Events Blogs
- Luxury Lifestyle and High-End Products Blogs
- Specialty Hobbies and Interest Blogs
- Medical and Healthcare Technology Blogs
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for xtype
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for xtype
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take xtype’s Traffic to 100k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for xtype’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.