In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for StarNews Mobile
StarNews Mobile has blog articles that can be considerably improved upon. As StarNews Mobile starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
The current articles are too short, have no internal links and are poorly formatted.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
- The Rise of Mobile Video Consumption in Africa: Trends and Stats
- How African Creators Are Revolutionizing Digital Content
- Monetizing Your Passion: Tips for African Content Creators
- The Impact of Mobile Subscription Services on Africa’s Entertainment Industry
- Building a Loyal Fanbase: Strategies for Up-and-Coming African Influencers
- The Power of Mobile Money for Content Monetization in Africa
- Cultivating a Creator Economy: Lessons from African Digital Pioneers
- The Future of Content Creation in Africa: Insights and Predictions
- Leveraging Local Culture: Content Strategies for African Creators
- Success Stories: How African Creators Are Making It Big
- Understanding Africa’s Mobile-First Audience for Better Content Engagement
- Collaborative Content Creation: Growing Together in the African Market
- Tapping into Niche Markets: Content Creation Tips for African Audiences
- Exploring Diverse Content Genres Popular Among African Viewers
- The Role of Short-Form Videos in Africa’s Creator Economy
- Developing Engaging Content for Mobile-First African Consumers
- The Economics of Content Creation in Africa’s Digital Landscape
- Growth Hacking for African Content Creators: A Guide to Increasing Reach
- Decoding the Success of Sports Content in Africa’s Mobile Market
- Balancing Entertainment and Education: Content that Resonates in Africa
- Harnessing the Potential of African Comedy in Digital Media
- Spiritual and Religious Content in Africa: Connecting with Viewers
- Celebrity Culture and Mobile Video Trends in Africa
- Food for Thought: Creating Culinary Content for an African Audience
- Breaking News: Crafting Engaging Current Affairs Content for Mobile
- Monetization Models for African Mobile Content Creators
- The Anatomy of Viral Videos in the African Market
- Making a Mark: Personal Branding Tips for African Digital Creators
- Finding Your Voice: Content Creation Workshops for African Youths
- The Intersection of Tech and Content in Africa’s Digital Revolution
- Navigating Copyrights: Legal Tips for African Content Creators
- Creative Collaborations: Expanding Reach in the African Creator Community
- From Views to Value: Understanding Africa’s Content Monetization Pathways
- Empowering Women Creators in Africa’s Mobile Economy
- Maximizing Mobile: SEO Tips for Africa’s Content Creators
- Pay-as-you-go: How This Model is Changing Africa’s Content Consumption
- Adapting Global Trends for Local African Content
- Content Localization: Engaging with Pan-African Audiences
- The Art of Storytelling: Building Emotional Connections with African Viewers
- Audience Analytics: Measuring Content Success in Africa
- Building a Sustainable Creator Career in Africa’s Mobile Marketplace
- Mobile Data in Africa: Understanding the Constraints and Opportunities for Creators
- User-Generated Content: Empowering African Communities to Tell Their Stories
- The Golden Hour: Timing Your Content Release for Maximum Impact in Africa
- Exploring Regional Content Preferences Across Africa
- Creative Financing: Funding Options for African Content Creators
- The Evolution of Music Content in Africa’s Mobile Age
- Crafting Kid-Friendly Content for African Mobile Users
- From Concept to Creation: Workflow Tips for African Digital Creators
- Integrating Cultural Heritage in Modern African Content
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Inclusive Content Strategies for Africa
- Social Media and Mobile Videos: A Winning Combo for African Creators
- A Guide to Cross-Promotion for Content Creators in Africa
- Originality in Creation: Standing Out in Africa’s Crowded Digital Space
- Mobile Content and Mental Health: Creating with Consciousness in Africa
- Language Diversity in African Content: Challenges and Opportunities
- The Essentials of Mobile-Friendly Content Design in Africa
- Leveraging Analytics for Strategic Content Planning in Africa
- Eco-Friendly Content Creation: Sustainability in Africa’s Digital Realm
- The Power of Podcasts in Africa’s Mobile Market
- Animation in Africa: An Untapped Frontier for Mobile Content Creators
- Nurturing Talent: Mentorship Programs for Aspiring African Creators
- Tech Innovations Shaping Africa’s Content Creation Industry
- Building Trust: Ethical Considerations for African Content Creators
- Scaling Up: Growth Strategies for Independent African Content Platforms
- Engaging Diaspora Audiences with Locally-Rooted African Content
- The Role of Mobile Operators in Shaping Africa’s Content Ecosystem
- Making Sense of Subscriber Metrics for African Content Creators
- African Storytelling in the Digital Age: Convergence of Old and New
- Interactive Content: Engaging Viewers in Africa’s Mobile Landscape
- Travel Content in Africa: Exploring the Continent through Mobile Screens
- Fostering Creativity: Tools and Apps for African Content Makers
- The Social Impact of Mobile Content Creation in Africa
- Quality vs. Quantity: Content Strategy Debates for African Creators
- African Content on Global Platforms: Strategies for Worldwide Reach
- The Art of Mobile Cinematography for African Content Creators
- The Role of Influencers in Mobilizing African Entertainment Content
- Edutainment in Africa: Combining Learning with Leisure
- The Economics of Attention: Capturing Mobile Audiences in Africa
- Fashion and Style Content for Africa’s Next Generation of Mobile Users
- Navigating the Complexities of Content Distribution in Africa
- Community Building: Creating Content with Social Value in Africa
- Telling the African Story: Content that Resonates Globally
- The Synergy of Mobile Tech and Content: Africa’s Path to Digital Dominance
- Earning Through Teaching: Educational Content in Africa’s Mobile Market
- Video Blogging: The Next Big Thing for Africa’s Mobile Netizens
- The Role of Documentaries in Africa’s Mobile Content Spectrum
- From Viewer to Subscriber: Converting Audience with Compelling Content
- Protecting Intellectual Property: A Guide for African Content Creators
- The Influence of African Culture on Global Content Trends
- Creating for Change: Socially Responsible Content in Africa
- Wellness and Fitness Content in Africa’s Mobile Revolution
- The Science of Mobile Engagement for Content Creators in Africa
- Health Awareness and Mobile Content: A Match for Africa’s Digital Age
- Building Multimedia Content for Education in Africa
- Data-Driven Storytelling: A New Era for African Creators
- The Role of Mobile Content in Africa’s Tourism Industry
- Fashioning Content for Africa’s Mobile Accessories Market
- Crafting a Mobile Content Calendar for African Creators
- Monetizing Creativity: An African Creator’s Guide to the Digital Economy
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for StarNews Mobile
StarNews Mobile has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is 25.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- TechCrunch Africa
- IT News Africa
- African Business Magazine
- Disrupt Africa
- Techpoint Africa
- Quartz Africa
- Tech in Africa
- Mobile World Live
- African Tech Roundup
- How We Made It In Africa
- ITWeb Africa
- Tech Nova
- Digest Africa
- Tech Moran
- The Next Web
- CIO East Africa
- African Review
- Africanews Space
- Gadgets Africa
- Connect Nigeria
- Cape Town Tech
- Africa Tech Summit
- Tech in Asia
- Digital Boom
- Tech Economy
- The Techy Africa
- Tech Gist Africa
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for StarNews Mobile
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for StarNews Mobile
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take StarNews Mobile’s Traffic to 10k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for StarNews Mobile’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.