In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for Elixir
Elixir does not have any blog articles . As Elixir starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
- “Revolutionizing Exchange Liquidity with Decentralized Networks”
- “The Future of Orderbooks: High-Throughput and User-Driven Liquidity”
- “How DPoS is Changing the Landscape of Exchange Market Making”
- “Understanding the Financial Primitive Behind Liquid Markets”
- “Navigating the New Era of Exchange Liquidity Provisioning”
- “The Real Cost of Exchange Liquidity and How to Optimize It”
- “Democratizing Market Making: A New Approach to Exchange Liquidity”
- “Why Transparency in Market Making Matters for Exchanges”
- “Bridging the Gap Between Decentralized Exchanges and Liquidity Supply”
- “Algorithmic Market Making: The Key to Composable Exchange Integrations”
- “Liquidity on Demand: The Role of DPoS Networks in Exchanges”
- “The Power of Protocol Positioning in Decentralized Market Making”
- “Breaking Down Barriers: Democratized Returns in Market Making”
- “Direct Liquidity Supply to Orderbooks: How It Works”
- “Full Transparency in Liquidity Provision: What It Means for Exchanges”
- “Active Market Making in AMMs: Ensuring Liquidity Across the Curve”
- “The Impact of Native Backend DeFi Integrations on Liquidity”
- “How Decentralized Networks Support Central Limit Orderbooks”
- “Maximizing Capital Efficiency with Algorithmic Liquidity Solutions”
- “The Benefits of Decentralized Market Making for Exchange Ecosystems”
- “Orderbook Liquidity: Reimagined for the Modern Crypto Exchange”
- “Supercharging Liquidity in DApps with Decentralized Solutions”
- “From Testnet to Real Trading: The Journey of Exchange Liquidity”
- “How New Technology is Revolutionizing Crypto Liquidity”
- “The Investors Behind the Next Wave of Crypto Liquidity Solutions”
- “Redefining Market Making in the Age of Decentralization”
- “Boosting Liquidity on Exchanges: The Role of Algorithmic Strategies”
- “Why Exchange Liquidity Is Broken and How to Fix It”
- “Innovations in Market Making: The Decentralized Path Forward”
- “Enhancing Exchange Performance with Computationally-Secure Networks”
- “The Benefits of Depositing USDC or USDT Directly to Exchange Pairs”
- “Exploring the Advantages of DPoS Networks for Exchanges”
- “The Rise of Decentralized Protocols in Exchange Market Making”
- “How to Choose the Right Liquidity Solution for Your Exchange”
- “Liquidity Unleashed: The New Way Forward for Exchanges”
- “Algorithmic Market Making: Driving Profits Back to the Community”
- “The Evolution of Orderbook Management in Crypto Exchanges”
- “Decentralized Finance and the Future of Exchange Liquidity”
- “The Role of Transparent Architectures in Exchange Liquidity Provision”
- “Integrating Retail Liquidity into Exchanges: A How-To Guide”
- “Closing the Liquidity Gap: The Rise of User-Supplied Exchange Networks”
- “Market Making for the Masses: How Technology Is Democratizing Liquidity”
- “How Decentralized Protocols are Reshaping Exchange Market Making”
- “The New Frontier in Exchange Liquidity: Democratization and Transparency”
- “Reimagining Liquidity Provision: The Role of DPoS in Exchanges”
- “Why Exchange Market Making is Due for a Decentralized Overhaul”
- “The Future of Trading: Decentralized Protocols for Market Making”
- “DPoS Networks: The Solution to Exchange Liquidity Woes”
- “Streamlining Market Making with Decentralized Protocols”
- “How Decentralized Networks are Building More Liquid Markets”
- “Exchange Liquidity in the Age of Decentralization: What You Need to Know”
- “Algorithmic Market Making: A Paradigm Shift in Exchange Liquidity”
- “The Benefits of a Decentralized Approach to Market Making”
- “Unlocking the Power of Community in Exchange Liquidity Provision”
- “Leveraging DPoS for Enhanced Liquidity in Crypto Exchanges”
- “The Future of Liquidity: Decentralized Solutions for Exchanges”
- “Exchange Liquidity Meets Decentralization: A Match Made in Crypto”
- “Rethinking Market Making: The Promise of Decentralized Protocols”
- “The Economic Impact of Decentralized Market Making on Exchanges”
- “From Centralized to Decentralized: The Liquidity Transition”
- “The Role of DPoS in the Next Generation of Exchange Liquidity”
- “Transforming Market Making with Decentralized Networks and AI”
- “Decentralized Protocols: The Answer to Exchange Liquidity Challenges”
- “Democratizing the Market Making Process Through Decentralization”
- “A New Financial Primitive: Liquid Markets and DPoS Networks”
- “Building a More Transparent Market Making Ecosystem”
- “How Decentralized Protocols are Changing the Face of Exchange Liquidity”
- “The Shift to Decentralized Market Making: Prospects and Challenges”
- “Enhancing Exchange Liquidity with DPoS: A Deep Dive”
- “The Future of Crypto Exchanges: Decentralized Liquidity Provision”
- “Creating a More Equitable Market Making Landscape with DPoS”
- “The Role of Transparency in the New Exchange Liquidity Models”
- “Liquidity Provision Transformed: The Advent of Decentralized Networks”
- “How DPoS Can Create More Liquid and Efficient Markets”
- “The Impact of Decentralized Market Making on Crypto Trading”
- “Unlocking Exchange Liquidity: The Potential of DPoS Solutions”
- “Why Decentralized Protocols are Essential for Modern Market Making”
- “Navigating the New Liquidity Landscape: The Rise of DPoS”
- “Understanding the Revolution of Exchange Liquidity through DPoS”
- “The Advantages of Algorithmic Market Making in a Decentralized World”
- “Exchange Liquidity and DPoS: Building a Better Market Making Model”
- “How DPoS Networks are Providing a Competitive Edge in Exchange Liquidity”
- “The Transformation of Liquidity Provision: From Centralized to Decentralized”
- “Decentralized Protocols: The Future of Liquidity in Crypto Markets”
- “How DPoS is Enabling Liquid Markets for Orderbook-Based Exchanges”
- “The Role of Decentralized Protocols in the Exchange Liquidity Ecosystem”
- “Re-envisioning Exchange Liquidity with Decentralized Solutions”
- “Algorithmic Market Making and DPoS: The Perfect Partnership”
- “DPoS: The Building Block for Next-Gen Exchange Liquidity”
- “The Intersection of AI and DPoS in Reimagining Exchange Liquidity”
- “The Growing Importance of DPoS Networks in Market Making”
- “From Centralized Firms to DPoS: The Evolution of Market Making”
- “The Promise of Decentralized Protocols for Exchange Market Liquidity”
- “The Benefits of DPoS for Supplying Liquidity to Exchanges”
- “How Decentralized Protocols are Democratizing Exchange Liquidity”
- “The Shift to DPoS: A New Chapter in Exchange Market Making”
- “Decentralized Protocols: The Next Leap in Exchange Liquidity Provision”
- “Bridging the Liquidity Gap with DPoS in Crypto Exchanges”
- “DPoS and Market Making: Reshaping the Liquidity Landscape”
- “The Impact of DPoS on Exchange Liquidity: What to Expect”
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for Elixir
Elixir has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is 24.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- Bitcoin Magazine
- The Block
- CCN: Cryptocurrency News
- Ethereum World News
- Crypto Briefing
- Fintech Futures
- Bankless Times
- Fintech Zoom
- The Fintech Times
- Daily Fintech
- The Merkle Hash
- The Capital
- Hacker Noon
- Invest In Blockchain
- Blockchain Magazine
- Altcoin Magazine
- Fintech Singapore
- Let’s Talk Payments
- Fintech Ranking
- Fintech Schweiz Digital Finance News
- Fintech Weekly
- Cryptocurrency Magazine
- The Daily Chain
- Finance Magnates | Cryptocurrency Market
- TechCrunch – Blockchain
- VentureBeat – Blockchain
- Forbes – Crypto & Blockchain
- Bloomberg Crypto
- Entrepreneur – Latest in Cryptocurrency
- Harvard Business Review – Blockchain
- The Economist – Finance & Economics
- MIT Technology Review – Blockchain
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for Elixir
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for Elixir
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take Elixir’s Traffic to 10k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for Elixir’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.