In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for ProjectMark
ProjectMark does not have any blog articles . As ProjectMark starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
- “Revolutionizing CRM for the AEC Industry: A New Era of Efficiency”
- “Maximizing Proposal Success in Construction with Smart CRM Tools”
- “Leveraging AI for Enhanced Project Management in AEC”
- “Transforming AEC Business Development with Advanced CRM Platforms”
- “The Future of AEC: Streamlining Operations with Smart CRM”
- “Innovative CRM Strategies for Winning More AEC Projects”
- “Optimizing Efficiency in Construction with AI-Powered CRM”
- “Enhancing Client Relationships in AEC with Smart CRM Solutions”
- “Revolutionizing Bid Management in Construction with AI CRM”
- “Streamlining Proposal Processes in AEC with Advanced Technology”
- “Maximizing Project Wins in Construction with Smart CRM”
- “The Role of AI in Transforming AEC Business Development”
- “Leveraging CRM for Improved Project Management in Construction”
- “Navigating the Future of AEC with Advanced CRM Platforms”
- “Innovative Approaches to AEC Proposals with Smart CRM Tools”
- “Enhancing Efficiency in Construction with AI-Powered CRM”
- “Transforming the AEC Industry with Smart CRM Solutions”
- “Optimizing Bid Responses in Construction with Advanced CRM”
- “Streamlining AEC Operations with Intelligent CRM Platforms”
- “Maximizing Business Growth in AEC with Smart CRM Technology”
- “Revolutionizing AEC Marketing with AI-Enabled CRM Tools”
- “Navigating Client Management in Construction with Smart CRM”
- “Enhancing Proposal Creation in AEC with Advanced CRM”
- “Leveraging CRM for Efficient Project Delivery in Construction”
- “Innovative CRM Solutions for Smarter AEC Business Development”
- “Transforming Construction Business with AI-Powered CRM”
- “Optimizing Client Engagement in AEC with Smart CRM Platforms”
- “Streamlining Project Bidding in Construction with Advanced CRM”
- “Maximizing Efficiency in AEC Marketing with Smart CRM Tools”
- “The Future of Construction Management with AI-Enabled CRM”
- “Revolutionizing AEC Client Relations with Smart CRM Solutions”
- “Navigating the Digital Transformation of AEC with Advanced CRM”
- “Enhancing Project Lifecycle Management in Construction with CRM”
- “Leveraging AI for Competitive Edge in AEC with Smart CRM”
- “Transforming AEC Sales Strategies with Advanced CRM Platforms”
- “Optimizing Construction Proposals with Intelligent CRM Solutions”
- “Streamlining AEC Operations with AI-Powered CRM Technology”
- “Maximizing Project Outcomes in Construction with Smart CRM”
- “The Role of CRM in Enhancing AEC Business Processes”
- “Revolutionizing Construction Workflows with AI-Enabled CRM”
- “Navigating Proposal Management in AEC with Smart CRM”
- “Enhancing Construction Project Efficiency with Advanced CRM”
- “Leveraging Smart CRM for Effective AEC Client Management”
- “Transforming AEC Business with Intelligent CRM Solutions”
- “Optimizing Bid and Proposal Processes in Construction with CRM”
- “Streamlining Project Management in AEC with Smart CRM Platforms”
- “Maximizing Efficiency in Construction Marketing with AI CRM”
- “Innovative CRM Approaches for Improved AEC Project Success”
- “Revolutionizing Client Communication in Construction with CRM”
- “The Future of AEC Business Development with Smart CRM Solutions”
- “Navigating Efficient Project Delivery in AEC with CRM”
- “Enhancing Construction Proposals with AI-Enabled CRM Tools”
- “Leveraging Advanced CRM for Better AEC Project Management”
- “Transforming AEC Industry Dynamics with Smart CRM Technology”
- “Optimizing AEC Client Relationships with Intelligent CRM Platforms”
- “Streamlining Construction Business with AI-Powered CRM”
- “Maximizing AEC Project Success with Innovative CRM Solutions”
- “Revolutionizing Bid Response Strategies in Construction with CRM”
- “Navigating the AEC Industry’s Digital Future with Smart CRM”
- “Enhancing Efficiency in AEC Operations with Advanced CRM”
- “Leveraging CRM for Superior Project Outcomes in Construction”
- “Innovative CRM Strategies for the Next Generation of AEC”
- “Transforming AEC Business Dynamics with Smart CRM Platforms”
- “Optimizing Construction Marketing and Sales with Advanced CRM”
- “Streamlining AEC Project Bidding with AI-Enabled CRM”
- “Maximizing Construction Business Growth with Smart CRM Tools”
- “The Role of CRM in Transforming AEC Business Practices”
- “Revolutionizing AEC Sales with AI-Powered CRM Solutions”
- “Navigating Efficient AEC Operations with Smart CRM Technology”
- “Enhancing Project Management in Construction with CRM”
- “Leveraging Intelligent CRM for Enhanced AEC Marketing”
- “Transforming AEC Client Engagement with Advanced CRM”
- “Optimizing AEC Business Development with Smart CRM Platforms”
- “Streamlining Construction Operations with AI-Enabled CRM”
- “Maximizing Business Impact in AEC with Innovative CRM Tools”
- “Revolutionizing AEC Industry Practices with Smart CRM Solutions”
- “Navigating AEC Business Transformation with Advanced CRM”
- “Enhancing Construction Proposal Success with AI CRM”
- “Leveraging Smart CRM for Efficient AEC Operations”
- “Transforming Construction Industry with Intelligent CRM”
- “Optimizing AEC Client Communications with Advanced CRM”
- “Streamlining Bid Management in Construction with CRM Technology”
- “Maximizing AEC Business Efficiency with Smart CRM”
- “The Future of AEC Client Relations with AI-Powered CRM”
- “Revolutionizing Project Delivery in Construction with Smart CRM”
- “Navigating the Digital Landscape of AEC with Advanced CRM”
- “Enhancing Construction Project Lifecycle with Smart CRM”
- “Leveraging AI for Optimized AEC Business Development”
- “Transforming AEC Marketing Strategies with Intelligent CRM”
- “Optimizing Construction Business Processes with Advanced CRM”
- “Streamlining AEC Client Management with Smart CRM Solutions”
- “Maximizing Efficiency in Construction Proposals with AI CRM”
- “Revolutionizing AEC Industry with AI-Enabled CRM Technology”
- “Navigating Project Success in Construction with Smart CRM”
- “Enhancing Business Growth in AEC with Advanced CRM Platforms”
- “Leveraging CRM for Competitive Advantage in Construction”
- “Transforming AEC Industry with Smart CRM for Business Development”
- “Optimizing Client Engagement in Construction with CRM”
- “Streamlining Construction Project Management with AI CRM”
- “Maximizing ROI in AEC Projects with Innovative CRM Solutions”
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for ProjectMark
ProjectMark has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is 21.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- Project Management Techniques and Best Practices Blogs
- Agile and Scrum Methodology Blogs
- Productivity and Time Management Blogs
- Business Strategy and Leadership Blogs
- Construction Project Management Blogs
- IT and Software Development Project Blogs
- Team Collaboration and Remote Work Blogs
- Entrepreneurship and Start-Up Project Blogs
- Risk Management and Analysis Blogs
- PMO (Project Management Office) Insights Blogs
- Quality Assurance and Testing Blogs
- Lean Management and Six Sigma Blogs
- Workflow Automation and Efficiency Blogs
- Organizational Change and Transformation Blogs
- Portfolio Management and Business Analysis Blogs
- Resource Planning and Allocation Blogs
- Training and Development for Project Professionals Blogs
- Project Management Software Reviews Blogs
- Marketing Project Management Blogs
- Engineering Project Coordination Blogs
- Event Planning and Management Blogs
- Financial Planning and Project Budgeting Blogs
- Supply Chain and Logistics Project Blogs
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Blogs
- Sustainability and Green Project Management Blogs
- Customer Relationship and Project Sales Blogs
- Research and Development Project Blogs
- Design Thinking and Innovation Management Blogs
- Education and Academic Project Management Blogs
- Health and Safety Project Management Blogs
- Public Sector and Government Project Management Blogs
- Legal Project Management Blogs
- Real Estate and Property Development Project Blogs
- AI and Tech Project Trends Blogs
- Creative and Arts Project Management Blogs
- Nonprofit and Charity Project Management Blogs
- Industry-Specific Project Management Blogs
- International Project Management and Globalization Blogs
- Manufacturing and Industrial Project Blogs
- Digital Transformation Project Blogs
- Project Management Case Studies and Success Stories Blogs
- Professional Growth and Project Manager Careers Blogs
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Projects Blogs
- Project Management Certifications and Education Blogs
- User Experience (UX) and Project Design Blogs
- Big Data and Analytics Project Blogs
- Crisis Management and Business Continuity Blogs
- Freelancing and Solo Project Management Blogs
- Cybersecurity Project Management Blogs
- Project Communication and Stakeholder Management Blogs
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for ProjectMark
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for ProjectMark
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take ProjectMark’s Traffic to 100k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for ProjectMark’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.