In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for Capture6
Capture6 does not have any blog articles . As Capture6 starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
- “Revolutionizing Climate Change Mitigation with Direct Air Capture”
- “Advancing Towards Net-Zero: The Role of Carbon Capture Technology”
- “Transforming Environmental Impact with Integrated Decarbonization”
- “The Future of Climate Action: Scalable Carbon Removal Solutions”
- “Enhancing Sustainable Business Practices with Carbon Capture”
- “Navigating the Path to Net-Zero with Advanced Decarbonization”
- “The Power of Direct Air Capture in Fighting Climate Change”
- “Innovative Solutions for Achieving Global Carbon Neutrality”
- “Carbon Capture Technology: A Key Player in Net-Zero Strategies”
- “Revolutionizing Emission Reduction with Direct Air Capture”
- “Sustainable Business and the Net-Zero Economy: The Capture6 Approach”
- “Transforming Industrial Emissions with Carbon Capture Solutions”
- “The Role of Technology in Advancing Climate Change Solutions”
- “Maximizing Environmental Impact with Integrated Decarbonization”
- “The Future of Carbon Removal: Scalable and Permanent Solutions”
- “Leveraging Direct Air Capture for a Sustainable Future”
- “Navigating the Challenges of Achieving Net-Zero Emissions”
- “Closing the Gap in Climate Change Mitigation with Capture6”
- “Innovations in Carbon Capture: A Path to a Greener Planet”
- “Driving Sustainable Change with Advanced Carbon Removal”
- “The Impact of Carbon Capture on Global Emissions Reduction”
- “Building a Net-Zero Future with Innovative Decarbonization”
- “The Power of Carbon Capture in Sustainable Business Models”
- “Revolutionizing Green Technology with Direct Air Capture”
- “Transforming Climate Strategies with Integrated Carbon Solutions”
- “The Future of Environmental Sustainability: Capture6’s Vision”
- “Direct Air Capture: A Game-Changer in Climate Mitigation”
- “Advancing Global Sustainability with Carbon Removal Technology”
- “Scaling Up Carbon Capture for a Net-Zero World”
- “Innovative Strategies for Reducing Carbon Footprints with Capture6”
- “The Role of Decarbonization in Achieving Climate Goals”
- “Maximizing Impact: The Journey to Net-Zero with Capture6”
- “Carbon Capture Technology: Revolutionizing Environmental Efforts”
- “The Future of Emission Reduction: Scalable Carbon Solutions”
- “Leveraging Technology for Sustainable Climate Action”
- “Navigating the Net-Zero Transition with Advanced Carbon Capture”
- “Closing the Climate Gap with Integrated Decarbonization Solutions”
- “Innovative Approaches to Sustainable Business with Capture6”
- “The Power of Direct Air Capture in Global Emissions Reduction”
- “Transforming Corporate Sustainability with Carbon Removal”
- “The Future of Green Technology: Capture6’s Carbon Capture Solutions”
- “Driving Environmental Change with Advanced Decarbonization”
- “Scaling Carbon Capture for a Sustainable Future”
- “Innovating for Net-Zero: The Role of Carbon Removal Technology”
- “The Impact of Capture6 on Global Climate Change Mitigation”
- “Revolutionizing the Approach to Carbon Neutrality”
- “Maximizing Environmental Benefits with Direct Air Capture”
- “Navigating the Road to Net-Zero with Carbon Capture Solutions”
- “Innovative Carbon Removal: A Key to Sustainable Development”
- “Transforming the Fight Against Climate Change with Capture6”
- “The Role of Technology in Carbon Neutral Strategies”
- “Maximizing the Impact of Carbon Capture in Environmental Sustainability”
- “Driving Forward the Net-Zero Agenda with Capture6”
- “Innovations in Decarbonization for a Greener Planet”
- “The Future of Carbon Management with Direct Air Capture”
- “Leveraging Carbon Capture for Sustainable Business Growth”
- “Navigating Climate Solutions with Advanced Decarbonization”
- “Scaling Up the Fight Against Climate Change with Capture6”
- “The Role of Carbon Removal in Achieving Environmental Goals”
- “Maximizing Impact with Integrated Decarbonization Strategies”
- “Revolutionizing Climate Mitigation with Carbon Capture Technology”
- “Transforming the Approach to Sustainable Development”
- “The Future of Net-Zero: Capture6’s Vision for Carbon Neutrality”
- “Direct Air Capture: A Sustainable Solution for Climate Change”
- “Advancing Global Climate Goals with Carbon Removal”
- “Scaling Carbon Capture for a Greener Future”
- “Innovative Strategies in Decarbonization for Sustainable Business”
- “The Power of Capture6 in the Net-Zero Economy”
- “Revolutionizing Environmental Efforts with Advanced Carbon Solutions”
- “The Future of Green Business: Carbon Capture and Decarbonization”
- “Navigating the Path to a Carbon-Neutral World with Capture6”
- “Maximizing Environmental Impact with Direct Air Capture”
- “Transforming Carbon Management for a Sustainable Planet”
- “Innovative Carbon Capture Solutions for Climate Mitigation”
- “The Role of Technology in Sustainable Environmental Practices”
- “Scaling Up Carbon Removal for Net-Zero Emissions”
- “Revolutionizing Climate Strategies with Capture6’s Solutions”
- “Maximizing the Role of Carbon Capture in a Greener Economy”
- “Navigating the Future of Environmental Sustainability with Capture6”
- “Transforming the Approach to Climate Change with Carbon Solutions”
- “The Future of Carbon Management: Capture6’s Innovative Technology”
- “Leveraging Advanced Decarbonization for a Sustainable Planet”
- “Revolutionizing Corporate Sustainability with Carbon Capture”
- “Maximizing Impact: The Role of Capture6 in the Net-Zero Transition”
- “Transforming Climate Action with Integrated Carbon Solutions”
- “The Future of Environmental Technology: Capture6’s Vision”
- “Direct Air Capture: A Key to Achieving Global Climate Goals”
- “Scaling Up Innovative Carbon Removal for a Greener Future”
- “Revolutionizing the Approach to Net-Zero with Capture6”
- “Maximizing Sustainability with Advanced Decarbonization Technology”
- “Navigating the Challenges of Climate Change with Carbon Capture”
- “The Power of Integrated Carbon Solutions in Environmental Efforts”
- “Transforming Global Emissions Reduction with Capture6”
- “The Future of Sustainable Business: Innovative Carbon Management”
- “Leveraging Direct Air Capture for Climate Change Mitigation”
- “Scaling Carbon Removal to Meet Global Sustainability Goals”
- “Revolutionizing Environmental Strategies with Capture6’s Technology”
- “Maximizing the Impact of Carbon Capture in a Net-Zero World”
- “Navigating Sustainable Development with Advanced Decarbonization”
- “The Future of Green Technology: The Role of Capture6 in Carbon Neutrality”
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for Capture6
Capture6 has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is 26.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- Photography Technique and Tips Blogs
- Videography and Filmmaking Blogs
- Drone Photography and Videography Blogs
- Landscape and Nature Photography Blogs
- Portrait and Studio Photography Blogs
- Sports and Action Photography Blogs
- Travel Photography and Photojournalism Blogs
- Street and Documentary Photography Blogs
- Wedding and Event Videography Blogs
- Gear Reviews and Camera Tech Blogs
- Post-Production and Editing Software Blogs
- Fine Art Photography and Exhibitions Blogs
- Commercial and Advertising Photography Blogs
- Photographic Education and Workshops Blogs
- Digital Art and Mixed Media Blogs
- Mobile Photography and Smartphone Cameras Blogs
- Underwater Photography and Videography Blogs
- Aerial and Satellite Imagery Blogs
- Time-Lapse and Hyperlapse Photography Blogs
- Astrophotography and Space Imaging Blogs
- Image Processing and Computational Photography Blogs
- Color Theory and Image Composition Blogs
- Photography Business and Marketing Blogs
- Stock Photography and Licensing Blogs
- Photography Law and Copyright Blogs
- 360-Degree and VR Photography Blogs
- Social Media Photography and Influencing Blogs
- Fashion and Beauty Photography Blogs
- Animal and Wildlife Photography Blogs
- Photo Printing and Bookmaking Blogs
- Cinematography and Lighting Techniques Blogs
- Animation and Motion Graphics Blogs
- Visual Storytelling and Narrative Blogs
- Architectural and Real Estate Photography Blogs
- Food Photography and Styling Blogs
- Photo Conservation and Archiving Blogs
- Photography Competitions and Awards Blogs
- Surveillance Technology and Security Blogs
- Film Industry and Behind-the-Scenes Blogs
- Artistic Expression and Photography Theory Blogs
- Multimedia and Web Content Creation Blogs
- Audiovisual Equipment and Setup Blogs
- DIY Photography Projects and Hacks Blogs
- Photography for Social Change and Activism Blogs
- Science and Medical Imaging Blogs
- Photography Exhibitions and Gallery Shows Blogs
- Cultural and Anthropological Photography Blogs
- High-Speed Photography and Special Techniques Blogs
- Photojournalism Ethics and Practices Blogs
- Emergency Services and Law Enforcement Imaging Blogs
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for Capture6
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for Capture6
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take Capture6’s Traffic to 100k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for Capture6’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.