In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for Algenesis
Algenesis does not have any blog articles. As Algenesis starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
- Pioneering Biodegradable Materials: The Future of Sustainable Packaging
- The Role of Plant-Based Plastics in Reducing Ocean Pollution
- How Renewable Materials Are Revolutionizing the Footwear Industry
- The Science Behind Fully Biodegradable Plastics
- Addressing the Plastic Crisis with Advanced Biopolymers
- The Environmental Impact of Switching to Sustainable Polyurethanes
- Crafting a Greener Planet: The Journey of Sustainable Materials
- Breaking Down Biodegradables: How Long Does It Really Take?
- The Economic Benefits of Investing in Biodegradable Technology
- From Lab to Market: Scaling Up Sustainable Material Production
- Innovative Uses of Plant-Based Plastics in Consumer Products
- Redefining Waste: Turning Agricultural Byproducts into Bioplastics
- Sustainable Solutions: The Advantages of Biodegradable Materials
- Combatting Plastic Waste with Science and Innovation
- The Evolution of Bioplastics: A Timeline of Sustainable Materials
- The Pros and Cons of Biodegradable vs. Traditional Plastics
- The Lifecycle of a Biodegradable Product: From Creation to Compost
- Sustainable Fashion: The Rise of Eco-Friendly Footwear
- Marine Degradable Plastics: A Solution for Our Oceans
- The Path to Zero Waste: How Bioplastics Can Lead the Way
- Reducing Carbon Footprint with Plant-Based Plastic Alternatives
- Can Biodegradable Plastics Help Meet Global Sustainability Goals?
- Tackling Climate Change with Sustainable Material Sciences
- The Challenges and Opportunities in Biodegradable Material Manufacturing
- Eco-Innovation: How Bioplastics are Changing the Game
- Renewable Resources: The Key Ingredients in Sustainable Plastics
- The Impact of Sustainable Materials on Global Supply Chains
- How Biodegradable Plastics Can Transform the Food Packaging Industry
- Aligning Material Science with Environmental Ethics
- Soil Health and Biodegradable Plastics: What’s the Connection?
- The Future of Recycling: Integrating Bioplastics into the Loop
- The Role of Material Science in Achieving a Circular Economy
- Green Chemistry: The Science of Eco-Friendly Material Development
- Bioplastics and Biodiversity: Preserving Ecosystems with Sustainable Materials
- From Oil to Soil: The Biodegradability of Plant-Based Plastics
- Consumer Attitudes Toward Biodegradable Products: A Shift in Mindset
- The Myths and Facts about Biodegradable Plastics
- The Intersection of Technology and Ecology in Material Sciences
- How Bioplastics are Shaping a New Era of Consumer Goods
- The Impact of Biodegradable Materials on Landfill Reduction
- Collaborations in Sustainability: Partnerships for a Greener Future
- The Regulatory Landscape for Biodegradable Material Production
- The Comprehensive Guide to Understanding Bioplastics
- Life Cycle Analysis: Measuring the Environmental Impact of Bioplastics
- Innovations in Biodegradable Material Processing and Molding
- Educating the Public on the Importance of Biodegradable Materials
- The Economic Viability of Transitioning to Bioplastics
- How Sustainable Materials Can Lead to Healthier Ecosystems
- The Global Movement Towards Biodegradable Material Adoption
- Making the Case for Plant-Based Plastics in Industrial Applications
- How Biodegradable Materials Are Influencing Product Design
- The Role of Startups in Pioneering Biodegradable Material Technologies
- Overcoming the Challenges of Biodegradable Material Commercialization
- Bioplastics in Agriculture: A Solution for Sustainable Farming
- The Potential of Bioplastics to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Biodegradable Materials: Myths, Truths, and Possibilities
- The Role of Bioplastics in Building a Sustainable Future
- Bioplastics: The Solution for Single-Use Plastic Pollution?
- The Versatility of Biodegradable Materials in Various Industries
- Bioplastics and Water Quality: Addressing the Microplastics Issue
- The Environmental Trade-Offs of Biodegradable Materials
- Consumer Demand for Sustainable Products and the Rise of Bioplastics
- How Bioplastics are Contributing to Sustainable Development Goals
- The Role of Universities in Advancing Biodegradable Material Research
- From Petrochemicals to Bioplastics: The Transition of the Plastics Industry
- Bioplastics and Corporate Responsibility: A Match for Sustainability
- The Promise of Plant-Based Plastics in a Post-Oil World
- How Biodegradable Plastics Can Change Consumer Behavior
- The Next Generation of Eco-Friendly Materials: What’s on the Horizon?
- Bioplastics in the Automotive Industry: A Sustainable Revolution
- The Impact of Biodegradable Plastics on Waste Management Systems
- Building a Business Case for Investment in Bioplastics
- The Role of Certification and Standards in Biodegradable Material Markets
- Bioplastics and the Future of Sustainable Retail Packaging
- Biodegradable vs. Compostable Materials: Understanding the Differences
- The Science of Soil Biodegradation of Plant-Based Plastics
- The Potential of Algae-Based Bioplastics: A New Frontier
- Bioplastics in Electronics: Opportunities for Sustainable Innovation
- The Role of Policy in Promoting the Adoption of Biodegradable Materials
- The Environmental Benefits of Switching to Bioplastics
- Bioplastics and the Zero-Waste Lifestyle: Aligning Products with Principles
- The Role of Design in the Success of Biodegradable Products
- Scaling Up Production: The Industrial Challenges of Bioplastics
- Biodegradable Materials: From Niche to Mainstream Adoption
- The Path to Commercializing Biodegradable Materials
- How Bioplastics Can Lead to a Reduction in Petrochemical Dependency
- The Potential for Bioplastics in the Cosmetics Industry
- Understanding the Performance Characteristics of Bioplastics
- Biodegradable Plastics: A Crucial Component in Sustainable Construction
- The Role of Bioplastics in the Fight Against Climate Change
- The Journey of a Biodegradable Plastic: Production to Decomposition
- The Prospects of Bioplastics in a Circular Economy
- Bioplastics in Medical Applications: Innovations for a Healthier Planet
- The Compatibility of Bioplastics with Existing Recycling Systems
- The Cost-Effectiveness of Producing and Using Bioplastics
- The Influence of Bioplastics on Reducing Petroleum Use
- The Environmental and Economic Trade-Offs of Bioplastics
- The Role of Innovation in the Bioplastics Industry
- The Future of Plastics: Biodegradable Materials Leading the Way
- Sustainable Footwear: The Step Forward with Bioplastics
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for Algenesis
Algenesis has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is 25.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- The Guardian – Environment
- Triple Pundit
- Sustainable Brands
- Mother Nature Network
- The Ecologist
- Green America
- E-The Environmental Magazine
- Eco Warrior Princess
- Sustainably Chic
- Good On You
- Environment Journal
- The Green Living Guy
- Greener Ideal
- Green Living
- My Green Closet
- The Green Hub
- Ethical Unicorn
- Sustainable Jungle
- The Green Diary
- Going Zero Waste
- Moral Fibres
- The Good Trade
- Bioplastics News
- Plastic Pollution Coalition
- The Zero-Waste Chef
- The Green Optimistic
- Low Impact
- Recycle Nation
- The Earth Project
- Sustainable Living Association
- Living Ethically
- The Alternative
- Conservation Magazine
- Green Global Travel
- The Sustainability Project
- Green Prophet
- Eco Friend
- Sustainable Life Blog
- Biofriendly Planet Magazine
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for Algenesis
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for Algenesis
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take Algenesis’s Traffic to 10k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for Algenesis’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.