In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for Lipella Pharmaceuticals
Lipella Pharmaceuticals does not have any blog articles. As Lipella Pharmaceuticals starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for Lipella Pharmaceuticals
Lipella Pharmaceuticals has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is Lipella Pharmaceuticals.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- Pharmaceutical Industry News and Trends Blogs
- Drug Discovery and Development Blogs
- Biotechnology Research and Innovations Blogs
- Medical and Clinical Trials Blogs
- Regulatory Affairs and Drug Approval Processes Blogs
- Pharmacology and Toxicology Blogs
- Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Policy Blogs
- Pharmacy Practice and Pharmacists’ Education Blogs
- Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Design Blogs
- Personalized Medicine and Genomics Blogs
- Biopharmaceuticals and Biological Therapies Blogs
- Patient Advocacy and Disease Awareness Blogs
- Intellectual Property and Patents in Pharma Blogs
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Branding Blogs
- Health Economics and Market Access Blogs
- Oncology and Cancer Treatment Advances Blogs
- Neurology and CNS Drug Development Blogs
- Cardiology Pharmaceuticals Blogs
- Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders Drug Blogs
- Infectious Diseases and Vaccines Blogs
- Dermatology and Skin Care Pharmaceuticals Blogs
- Gastroenterology Drug Research Blogs
- Ophthalmology and Eye Care Treatments Blogs
- Women’s Health and Pharmaceuticals Blogs
- Men’s Health and Pharmaceutical Developments Blogs
- Pediatrics and Child-Specific Treatments Blogs
- Geriatrics and Elderly Care Pharmaceuticals Blogs
- Respiratory Disorders and Pulmonology Drugs Blogs
- Urology and Renal Health Pharmaceuticals Blogs
- Orthopedics and Musculoskeletal Drugs Blogs
- Mental Health and Psychiatry Medications Blogs
- Rheumatology and Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Blogs
- Pain Management and Analgesic Drugs Blogs
- Hematology and Blood Disorder Treatments Blogs
- Immunology and Autoimmune Disease Drugs Blogs
- Surgical Medicine and Anesthesia Drugs Blogs
- Nutraceuticals and Supplement Science Blogs
- Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Blogs
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Technology Blogs
- Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance Blogs
- Clinical Pharmacists and Medication Therapy Blogs
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Blogs
- Alternative Medicine and Complementary Therapies Blogs
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain and Logistics Blogs
- Digital Health and mHealth in Pharma Blogs
- Antibiotics and Antimicrobial Resistance Blogs
- Precision Dosing and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Blogs
- Clinical Research and Data Management Blogs
- Public Health and Global Drug Development Blogs
- Environmental Impact of Pharmaceutical Products Blogs
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for Lipella Pharmaceuticals
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for Lipella Pharmaceuticals
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take Lipella Pharmaceuticals’s Traffic to 100k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for Lipella Pharmaceuticals’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.