In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for NuZee
NuZee does not have any blog articles. As NuZee starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
- “The Revolution of Single-Serve Coffee: Convenience Meets Quality”
- “Sustainable Sipping: How Compostable Coffee Brew Bags Are Changing the Game”
- “Pour Over Perfection: Crafting the Ultimate Single-Serve Coffee Experience”
- “The Future of Coffee is Here: Embracing Renewable Energy in Production”
- “Eco-Friendly Coffee Solutions: The Rise of Recyclable Packaging”
- “Private Label Coffee: How to Create Your Signature Blend”
- “Single-Serve Pour Over vs. Brew Bags: A Taste Test Comparison”
- “The Art of Coffee Co-Packing: What Brands Need to Know”
- “Nitrogen-Flushed Coffee: Preserving Freshness in Every Cup”
- “Barista-Quality Coffee in 2 Minutes: The Innovation Behind Dripkit”
- “Why Industrial Composting is a Game-Changer for Coffee Filters”
- “Navigating the World of Single-Serve Coffee Formats”
- “Quality on the Go: The Science of Grinding for Single-Serve Brews”
- “How to Partner with a Co-Packer for Your Coffee Brand”
- “Renewable Energy and Coffee: Brewing a Sustainable Future”
- “Custom Coffee Creations: Your Beans, Our Technology”
- “The Impact of HACCP Level 2 Certification on Your Coffee”
- “Decoding Sustainability Certifications in Coffee Co-Packing”
- “From Beans to Brew: The Journey of a Single-Serve Coffee Pod”
- “Building a Better Brew: Ethical Sourcing for Single-Serve Coffee”
- “The Environmental Benefits of Recyclable Coffee Packaging”
- “Coffee for the Conscious Consumer: Sustainable Branding Strategies”
- “Scaling Up: Transitioning from Coffee Shop to Retail Shelves”
- “The Business of Coffee: Co-Packing vs. In-House Production”
- “Coffee and Sustainability: How Small Choices Make a Big Impact”
- “Pour Over Prowess: Training Consumers for the Perfect Cup”
- “The Nuances of Nitrogen Flushing in Coffee Packaging”
- “A New Era of Coffee: How Pour Over is Influencing the Industry”
- “Taste the Freshness: The Shelf-Life of Nitrogen-Flushed Coffee”
- “Green Coffee Packaging: Innovations in Sustainability”
- “A Guide to Creating Eco-Friendly Coffee Products”
- “The Coffee Connoisseur’s Guide to Single-Serve Options”
- “Maximizing Flavor in Single-Serve Coffee Production”
- “The Business Benefits of Offering Sustainable Coffee Options”
- “Coffee Industry Trends: The Growing Demand for Single-Serve”
- “Why Your Coffee Brand Should Consider Sustainable Practices”
- “The Roaster’s Guide to Co-Packing and Distribution”
- “Single-Serve Pour Over: The Preferred Choice for Coffee Aficionados”
- “The Eco-conscious Coffee Drinker: Targeting a Growing Market”
- “Sustainable Coffee Co-Packing: A Step-by-Step Process”
- “Private Label Coffee: Designing a Product that Reflects Your Brand”
- “The Relationship Between Coffee Freshness and Packaging Technology”
- “How to Choose the Right Co-Packer for Your Coffee Brand”
- “Single-Serve Coffee: Meeting the Needs of the Modern Consumer”
- “Behind the Scenes: The Technology of Coffee Co-Packing”
- “The Single-Serve Coffee Movement: Balancing Convenience and Quality”
- “Private Labeling in the Coffee Industry: Opportunities and Challenges”
- “Sustainable Coffee Practices: From Farm to Single-Serve Packet”
- “The Roaster’s Dilemma: When to Scale Up with Co-Packing”
- “Crafting the Perfect Cup: The Science Behind Coffee Grind Sizes for Single-Serve”
- “Unlocking the Secrets of Flavorful Single-Serve Coffee”
- “Leveraging Renewable Energy in Coffee Manufacturing: A Case Study”
- “The Role of HACCP in Ensuring Safe Coffee Production”
- “Collaborating for Quality: How to Work with a Coffee Co-Packer”
- “Decaffeinated Delights: Innovations in Single-Serve Coffee”
- “Private Label Coffee Packaging: Combining Aesthetics and Sustainability”
- “The Coffee Lover’s Guide to Choosing Single-Serve Options”
- “Innovations in Coffee: The Advantages of Pour Over Pods”
- “The Story of Your Coffee: Transparency in the Co-Packing Process”
- “Reducing the Carbon Footprint of Your Coffee with Renewable Energy”
- “Sustainability in Every Sip: The Importance of Eco-Friendly Coffee Packs”
- “The Coffee Revolution: How Single-Serve is Shaping the Future of Coffee”
- “Custom Coffee Solutions: How to Stand Out in the Single-Serve Market”
- “From Bean to Brew Bag: The Process of Creating a Coffee Product”
- “The Specialty Coffee Shop’s Guide to Expanding with Single-Serve”
- “The Impact of Compostable Materials on the Coffee Industry”
- “Ethical Coffee Sourcing for Single-Serve Products”
- “Coffee Trends: Why Single-Serve Pour Over is on the Rise”
- “Harnessing the Power of Green Energy in Coffee Production”
- “Why Coffee Roasters Are Turning to Co-Packing Partners”
- “Tea Bag Style Coffee: The Latest Trend in Single-Serve”
- “The Future is Here: A Look at Next-Generation Coffee Brew Bags”
- “Eco-Friendly Innovations: The Rise of Industrial Compostable Coffee Filters”
- “Exploring the World of Private Label Coffee: Benefits and Best Practices”
- “Freshness Guaranteed: How Nitrogen-Flushed Packaging Is Changing Coffee”
- “Sustainable Coffee Packaging: A Guide for Eco-conscious Brands”
- “The Art of Co-Packing: Crafting the Perfect Single-Serve Coffee Experience”
- “Sourcing for Sustainability: A Coffee Brand’s Guide”
- “The Journey to Sustainability: How Coffee Companies Are Innovating”
- “Private Label Coffee Development: From Concept to Cup”
- “Quality Control in Coffee Co-Packing: Ensuring the Best Brew”
- “The Rise of Pour Over Coffee: Understanding the Trend”
- “From Roasting to Retail: The Complete Guide to Coffee Co-Packing”
- “Elevating the Coffee Experience with Single-Serve Pour Over Options”
- “The Green Revolution: Renewable Energy in Coffee Roasting and Packing”
- “Sustainable Coffee Journey: How to Create a Responsible Brand”
- “A Closer Look at Industrial Composting for Coffee Packaging”
- “Barista-Quality at Home: The Growth of Single-Serve Coffee”
- “Scaling Up: How Small Coffee Brands Can Grow with Co-Packing”
- “The Benefits of Co-Packing for Growing Coffee Businesses”
- “Roaster to Retail: The Role of Co-Packing in Expanding Your Coffee Brand”
- “Single-Serve Coffee: Bridging the Gap Between Convenience and Artisanal Quality”
- “Sustainability in the Coffee Industry: Beyond the Bean”
- “Private Label Coffee Roasting: Creating Unique Blends for Your Brand”
- “High-Quality Coffee on the Go: The Single-Serve Revolution”
- “The Impact of Packaging on Coffee Shelf Life and Freshness”
- “Innovative Coffee Formats: Is Tea Bag Style Coffee the Next Big Thing?”
- “Sourcing Sustainable Coffee: A Guide for Brands”
- “Renewable Energy and Its Role in Sustainable Coffee Production”
- “Creating a Coffee Brand: The Role of Co-Packing in Your Strategy”
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for NuZee
NuZee has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is 34.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- Daily Coffee News by Roast Magazine
- Perfect Daily Grind
- European Coffee Trip
- Coffee Review
- Barista Magazine
- Dear Coffee, I Love You
- Coffee Geek
- I Need Coffee
- The Coffee Compass
- Coffee Stylish
- Coffee & Health
- Jim Seven – James Hoffmann’s blog
- Fratello Coffee
- The Way to Coffee
- Bean Ground
- Caffeine Magazine
- Pull & Pour Coffee
- Coffee or Die Magazine
- The Little Black Coffee Cup
- Coffee Nate
- Espresso Coffee Guide
- Coffee Cantata
- The Coffee Universe
- Coffee Detective
- Home Grounds
- Royal Coffee
- Seattle Coffee Gear Blog
- Redemption Roasters
- La Marzocco
- MistoBox Coffee Blog
- A Coffee Ground
- Clive Coffee – The Craft Blog
- Coffee Bazaar
- Cafe Culture
- Coffee Terminus
- Boast Coffee
- Trade Coffee
- Coffee Andy
- Espresso Outlet
- Make Good Coffee Co.
- Coffee Affection
- Coffee Magazine
- Blue Bottle Coffee Blog
- Driftaway Coffee
- Craft Coffee Guru
- The Coffee Quest Blog
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for NuZee
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for NuZee
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take NuZee’s Traffic to 100k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for NuZee’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.