In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for Prevounce Health
Prevounce Health has blog articles that can be considerably improved upon. As Prevounce Health starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
The current articles are too short, have no internal links and are poorly formatted.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
- Maximizing Preventive Care Efficiency in Healthcare Practices
- The Essential Guide to Chronic Care Management for Providers
- Streamlining Remote Patient Monitoring: A Strategy for Modern Clinics
- Innovations in Preventive Healthcare Services Delivery
- Leveraging Technology for Effective Chronic Disease Management
- Implementing Remote Monitoring for Improved Patient Outcomes
- The Benefits of Integrating Preventive Services in Patient Care
- Best Practices for Billing and Coding in Preventive Healthcare
- How Technology Empowers Better Chronic Care Management
- Improving Patient Engagement Through Remote Health Monitoring
- The Role of Compliance in Preventive Healthcare Services
- Enhancing Practice Workflows with Preventive Care Software
- Simplifying Annual Wellness Visits with Intelligent Solutions
- Tailoring Remote Patient Monitoring to Fit Your Practice
- The Impact of Automated Eligibility Verification on Patient Care
- The Advantages of Software-Assisted Preventive Healthcare
- Improving Revenue Streams Through Chronic Care Management
- The Future of Healthcare: Remote Monitoring and Management
- Enhancing Patient-Provider Communication with Technology
- Optimizing Your Practice with Preventive Care Checklists
- Empowering Providers with Comprehensive Care Management Tools
- How Preventive Care Technology Can Grow Your Practice
- A Holistic Approach to Wellness in Healthcare Practices
- Advancing Patient Care with Remote Health Monitoring
- The Evolution of Preventive Services in Healthcare
- The Intersection of Technology and Chronic Care Services
- How to Efficiently Bill for Preventive and Chronic Care
- The Essentials of Remote Patient Monitoring for Healthcare Providers
- Improving Healthcare Quality with Preventive Service Platforms
- The Power of Preventive Care in Chronic Disease Outcomes
- How to Stay Compliant with Preventive Healthcare Regulations
- The Benefits of Software Support for Patient Telemetry
- Strategies for Implementing a Preventive Care Program
- The Growing Importance of Remote Monitoring in Healthcare
- Utilizing Technology for Enhanced Chronic Care Plans
- How Healthcare Organizations Can Benefit from Preventive Care Software
- The Impact of Efficient Documentation in Preventive Services
- The Role of Digital Solutions in Patient Wellness
- How to Enhance Your Practice with Remote Patient Monitoring
- The Advantages of Automated Outreach in Patient Care
- Navigating the Challenges of Chronic Care Management
- The Benefits of Intelligent Eligibility Checks in Healthcare
- How to Implement a Successful Preventive Care Strategy
- Transforming Healthcare Delivery with Remote Monitoring Tech
- Achieving Better Health Outcomes with Preventive Care Models
- Enhancing the Patient Experience with Chronic Care Management
- Remote Patient Monitoring as a Revenue Stream for Practices
- Streamlining the Delivery of Preventive Healthcare Services
- How Preventive Care Platforms Can Revolutionize Your Practice
- The Integration of Remote Monitoring in Patient Care Plans
- Elevating Practice Revenue with Preventive Care Solutions
- The Significance of Patient Telemetry in Healthcare Management
- How Remote Monitoring Technologies Benefit Healthcare Providers
- The Future of Practice Efficiency with Preventive Care Software
- Adopting Preventive Care Tech to Improve Patient Health
- How to Optimize Preventive Care Billing and Reimbursement
- The Impact of Preventive Health Services on Clinic Operations
- The Role of Data Management in Chronic Care Services
- Simplifying the Transition to Preventive Care Models
- Ensuring Comprehensive Care with Remote Patient Monitoring
- How to Integrate Preventive Services into Your Healthcare Practice
- The Role of Technology in Streamlining Annual Wellness Checks
- Enhancing Chronic Care Management with Smart Software Solutions
- The Importance of Accurate Billing in Preventive Healthcare
- The Power of Technology in Patient-Centric Care Plans
- How to Build an Efficient Preventive Care Workflow
- Advancing Patient Wellness with Remote Monitoring Systems
- The Benefits of Electronic Preventive Care Services
- The Integration of Preventive Care in Patient Treatment Plans
- How to Increase Practice Productivity with Chronic Care Management
- The Value of Comprehensive Eligibility Verification for Preventive Services
- Enhancing Patient Safety with Remote Health Monitoring
- Driving Healthcare Innovation with Preventive Care Technology
- The Guide to Efficient Chronic Care Service Implementation
- The Advantages of Using Technology for Annual Wellness Visits
- Improving Chronic Care Management with Patient Engagement Tools
- How to Simplify Chronic Care Service Delivery in Your Practice
- The Role of Technology in Simplifying Healthcare Compliance
- The Essentials of Remote Monitoring for Chronic Patients
- The Impact of Tech-Driven Preventive Care on Health Systems
- Optimizing Patient Care with Preventive Health Platforms
- The Importance of Technology in Chronic Care Coordination
- Streamlining Practice Operations with Preventive Care Tools
- The Role of Remote Monitoring in Comprehensive Healthcare
- How Technology Supports the Delivery of Preventive Services
- The Advantages of Tech-Enabled Chronic Care Models
- How to Leverage Preventive Care Tech for Better Health Outcomes
- The Importance of Remote Monitoring in Modern Healthcare Strategies
- How to Enhance Your Practice’s Services with Preventive Care Tech
- The Role of Technology in the Future of Preventive Healthcare
- Simplifying the Billing Process for Chronic Care Management
- How to Integrate Remote Patient Monitoring into Your Practice
- Enhancing Patient Care with Technology-Driven Wellness Programs
- The Power of Preventive Care in Improving Patient Health
- How to Utilize Technology for Effective Chronic Disease Care
- The Benefits of Automated Patient Outreach in Chronic Care
- The Impact of Digital Tools on Preventive Healthcare Delivery
- The Future of Patient Care with Remote Monitoring Innovations
- The Role of Technology in Enhancing Healthcare Accessibility
- How Preventive Care Software Can Transform Your Healthcare Practice
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for Prevounce Health
Prevounce Health has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is 38.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- MedPage Today
- The Health Care Blog
- Health IT Buzz – The Official ONC Blog
- HIT Consultant
- Healthcare IT News
- Medical Economics
- Fierce Healthcare
- Beckers Hospital Review
- Modern Healthcare
- MedCity News
- Physicians Practice
- Healthcare Informatics
- EMR and HIPAA
- EHR Intelligence
- The Doctor Weighs In
- Health Affairs Blog
- Practice Builders
- MGMA – Medical Group Management Association
- Dr. John M
- The Medical Futurist
- Health Populi
- Chilmark Research
- Electronic Health Reporter
- Neil’s Healthy Meals
- The Digital Health Corner
- Health System CIO
- Managed Healthcare Executive
- JAMA Network Blogs
- Kaiser Health News
- 33 Charts
- HITECH Answers
- Healthcare Success
- The Healthcare Guys
- The Healthcare Marketing Network
- The Digital Health Post
- Telemedicine Magazine
- Hospital EMR and EHR
- Healthcare Scene
- The Health Information Technology Guy
- HIMSS Blog
- Healthcare IT Leaders Blog
- HIPAA HQ
- Health IT Connect
- Medical Connectivity
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for Prevounce Health
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for Prevounce Health
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take Prevounce Health’s Traffic to 100k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for Prevounce Health’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.