In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for Morty
Morty has blog articles that can be considerably improved upon. As Morty starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
The current articles are too short, have no internal links and are poorly formatted.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
- “Top Escape Room Challenges for Adventure Seekers”
- “The Ultimate Guide to Haunted House Experiences”
- “Essential Tips for First-Time Escape Room Participants”
- “Discovering the Best Haunted Attractions in Major Cities”
- “Thrilling Escape Room Themes to Experience with Friends”
- “The Rise of Immersive Escape Adventures Globally”
- “How to Prepare for a Haunted House Visit”
- “Escape Room Strategies for Team Building”
- “The Art of Crafting a Perfect Escape Room Experience”
- “Most Challenging Escape Rooms Around the World”
- “Family-Friendly Escape Room Adventures to Try”
- “Exploring Historic Themes in Escape Rooms”
- “What Makes a Haunted Attraction Truly Terrifying?”
- “Unique Escape Room Puzzles and How to Solve Them”
- “Guide to Hosting a Corporate Event at an Escape Room”
- “The Evolution of Escape Rooms: From Concept to Craze”
- “Seasonal Haunted Houses: What to Expect”
- “The Psychology Behind the Thrill of Escape Rooms”
- “Combining Technology and Storytelling in Modern Escape Rooms”
- “Expert Tips for Beating Any Escape Room”
- “The Most Scenic Locations for Outdoor Escape Adventures”
- “Behind the Scenes of Designing a Haunted House”
- “Escape Room Experiences for Puzzle Enthusiasts”
- “How Escape Rooms Enhance Problem-Solving Skills”
- “The History of Haunted Attractions: A Spooky Journey”
- “Cultural Differences in Escape Room Designs”
- “Top Rated Escape Rooms in Major U.S. Cities”
- “Creating the Ultimate Scare in Haunted Houses”
- “Innovative Escape Room Themes to Look Out For”
- “Escape Room Trends: What’s New in Immersive Gaming?”
- “Planning the Perfect Night Out at a Haunted Attraction”
- “The Role of Storytelling in Escape Room Adventures”
- “The Best Escape Rooms for Date Night”
- “Survival Tips for Intense Haunted Experiences”
- “Escape Rooms as Educational Tools”
- “The Thrill of Solving Live-Action Puzzles in Escape Rooms”
- “What to Wear for an Escape Room Adventure”
- “The Most Iconic Haunted Houses in Film and Reality”
- “How to Build Team Cohesion in an Escape Room”
- “The Future of Virtual Reality in Escape Rooms”
- “Haunted Attractions: Exploring the Fear Factor”
- “The Impact of Sound Effects in Escape Room Design”
- “The Best Group Strategies for Conquering Escape Rooms”
- “Top Escape Rooms Based on Popular Movies”
- “Navigating Through the Dark: Tips for Haunted House Visits”
- “Escape Rooms for Gamers: Turning Virtual into Reality”
- “The Psychology Behind Fear in Haunted Attractions”
- “Interactive Elements in Modern Escape Room Games”
- “Celebrating Halloween with the Scariest Haunted Houses”
- “The Most Bizarre and Unusual Escape Room Themes”
- “How Escape Rooms are Revolutionizing Entertainment”
- “Designing the Ultimate Haunted House Experience”
- “Building the Perfect Team for an Escape Room Challenge”
- “The Art of the Scare in Haunted Attractions”
- “Escape Room Adventures for Science Fiction Fans”
- “The Best Escape Room Experiences for Kids”
- “Haunted House Safety: What You Need to Know”
- “Escape Room Tips for Beginners”
- “The Most Intense Escape Rooms for Thrill Seekers”
- “What to Expect in Your First Haunted House Visit”
- “The Best Thematic Escape Rooms for Groups”
- “Creating Immersive Environments in Escape Rooms”
- “The Growing Popularity of Mobile Escape Rooms”
- “The Art and Science of Haunted House Design”
- “Choosing the Right Escape Room for Your Skill Level”
- “The Secrets Behind Effective Haunted House Actors”
- “The Best Escape Rooms for Team Bonding”
- “How to Plan a Haunted House Tour”
- “Top Escape Room Mistakes and How to Avoid Them”
- “The Role of Clues and Hints in Escape Rooms”
- “Experiencing Horror: Inside the World of Haunted Houses”
- “Escape Room Design: Combining Logic and Creativity”
- “The Best Strategies for Solving Escape Room Puzzles”
- “The Thrill of Time-Pressured Escape Room Challenges”
- “The Most Memorable Haunted House Themes”
- “Exploring the World’s Most Elaborate Escape Rooms”
- “How to Make the Most of Your Escape Room Experience”
- “The Psychology of Escape Room Game Design”
- “What Makes a Haunted House Truly Memorable?”
- “Escape Rooms: A Unique Way to Celebrate Special Occasions”
- “The Future of Interactive Haunted Attractions”
- “Escape Room Themes Inspired by Historical Events”
- “Tips for a Successful Team Escape Room Experience”
- “Discovering the Best Escape Rooms for Mystery Lovers”
- “Haunting Tales: The Stories Behind Famous Haunted Houses”
- “Escape Room Challenges for Advanced Players”
- “The Art of Creating Suspense in Escape Rooms”
- “Haunted Attractions Around the World: A Global Guide”
- “Escape Rooms as a Tool for Creative Thinking”
- “The Most Thrilling Escape Room Experiences in Europe”
- “How Haunted Houses Use Technology to Enhance Fear”
- “Finding the Perfect Escape Room for Your Personality”
- “The Best Escape Rooms for Horror Fans”
- “The Evolution of Escape Rooms: From Past to Present”
- “Top Tips for Hosting a Private Escape Room Event”
- “Escape Room Experiences for Couples”
- “The Role of Puzzles in Creating an Engaging Escape Room”
- “Navigating the Psychological Thrills of Haunted Houses”
- “The Ultimate Guide to Outdoor Escape Room Adventures”
- “The Best Family-Friendly Haunted Attractions”
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for Morty
Morty has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is 39.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- Technology and Gadgets: TechCrunch
- Science and Exploration: Scientific American
- Video Games and Entertainment: Kotaku
- Travel and Adventure: Nomadic Matt
- DIY and Crafting: Instructables
- Comics and Animation: Comic Book Resources (CBR)
- Music and Audio Technology: Pitchfork
- Film and Cinema: IndieWire
- Photography and Digital Art: PetaPixel
- Health and Wellness: MindBodyGreen
- Cooking and Recipes: Serious Eats
- Fitness and Bodybuilding: Muscle & Fitness
- Fashion and Style: GQ
- Home Decor and Interior Design: Apartment Therapy
- Automotive and Cars: Car and Driver
- Business and Entrepreneurship: Entrepreneur
- Financial Advice and Investing: Investopedia
- Marketing and Advertising: Adweek
- Programming and Software Development: Stack Overflow
- Education and Learning: Edutopia
- Gardening and Horticulture: Gardenista
- Outdoor Adventure and Hiking: Outside
- Cycling and Biking: BikeRadar
- Yoga and Mindfulness: Yoga Journal
- Parenting and Family Life: Parents
- Pet Care and Animal Welfare: The Dodo
- Sustainability and Green Living: TreeHugger
- Travel Photography and Storytelling: National Geographic Travel
- Mental Health and Psychology: Psychology Today
- Space and Astronomy: Space.com
- Politics and Current Affairs: Politico
- History and Culture: Smithsonian Magazine
- Writing and Publishing: Writer’s Digest
- Comedy and Humor: Cracked
- Esports and Competitive Gaming: ESL Gaming
- Art and Illustration: Colossal
- Theater and Performing Arts: Playbill
- Architecture and Design: ArchDaily
- Craft Beer and Brewing: Brewbound
- Luxury Lifestyle and High-End Products: Robb Report
- Mobile and Consumer Tech: Android Authority
- Fantasy and Sci-Fi Literature: Tor.com
- Classic Literature and Books: Literary Hub
- Board Games and Tabletop Gaming: BoardGameGeek
- Gourmet Food and Fine Dining: Eater
- Travel Tips and Guides: Lonely Planet
- Sneakers and Streetwear Fashion: HYPEBEAST
- Alternative Music and Indie Bands: Stereogum
- Film Reviews and Criticism: Rotten Tomatoes
- Adventure Sports and Extreme Activities: Red Bull
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for Morty
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for Morty
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take Morty’s Traffic to 100k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for Morty’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.