Welcome to WinSavvy.com. By using the blog, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The content at WinSavvy is for general information and use. It is not legal advice. It can be changed at any time, without any notice whatsoever.
- The owner or any associate of WinSavvy shall not be liable for any adverse effects arising out of the following instructions. While we try our best to show the best possible and right information, we shall not be liable for any complications that you may face while following this blog. It is your responsibility to see that the services, information and products rendered at WinSavvy meet your specific requirements.
- We may at times post content on legal matters. However the content is for purely informational and educational purposes. It is not legal advice. While we strive to keep our content correct and updated, law is changing everyday at a rapid pace. It is recommended that you consult a lawyer or attorney and not blindly follow the content, AS IT IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You may also consult us by dropping an email at – adhip[at]winsavvy.com.
- While we may link out to several third-party content at our sites, we do not endorse or vouch for them.
- Kindly don’t use our Logo!
- You may use WinSavvy content. However you need to provide attribution of the content via a do-follow link.