In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for Algenesis
Algenesis does not have any blog articles . As Algenesis starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
- “The Future of Footwear: How Biodegradable Materials Are Changing the Game”
- “Eco-Friendly Innovation: The Rise of Plant-Based Plastics”
- “The Environmental Impact of Biodegradable vs. Traditional Plastics”
- “Understanding Sustainable Polyurethanes: A Beginner’s Guide”
- “From Waste to Wear: The Journey of Sustainable Shoes”
- “Why Biodegradable Materials Matter in the Fight Against Pollution”
- “Renewable Resources: Shaping the Future of the Material Industry”
- “The Science Behind Soleic™ Technology: Revolutionizing Plastics”
- “How Sustainable Fabrics Are Paving the Way for Eco-Fashion”
- “The Green Revolution: Bioplastics and Their Role in a Sustainable Economy”
- “Turning the Tide on Plastic Pollution with Innovative Materials”
- “Closing the Loop: The Role of Biodegradable Shoes in Circular Fashion”
- “The Plant-Powered Movement: Bioplastics in Everyday Products”
- “A Deep Dive into Sustainable Polyurethanes and Their Uses”
- “Leading the Charge: How Science Innovates in Sustainable Materials”
- “The Unsung Heroes of Eco-Friendly Products: Biodegradable Materials”
- “Tackling the Footwear Pollution Crisis with Biodegradable Solutions”
- “Green Chemistry: The Path to Sustainable Material Development”
- “Zero-Waste Living: Incorporating Bioplastics into Your Lifestyle”
- “Sustainable Living: The Role of Renewable Materials in Eco-Friendly Fashion”
- “Beyond Recycling: How Biodegradable Products Can Reduce Waste”
- “A Guide to Understanding the Lifecycle of Biodegradable Footwear”
- “Plant-Based Solutions for a Plastic-Free Ocean”
- “Sustainable Style: The Impact of Eco-Friendly Shoes on Fashion”
- “Innovation in the Lab: How Bioplastics Are Developed”
- “Eco-Friendly Alternatives to Traditional Plastic Products”
- “Biodegradable Plastics: The Answer to Sustainable Packaging?”
- “Materials of Tomorrow: How Algenesis Is Pioneering Sustainable Solutions”
- “Breaking Down Bioplastics: What Happens After You Dispose of Them?”
- “A Greener Footprint: The Evolution of Eco-Conscious Footwear”
- “Fashion Forward: The Role of Renewable Materials in Trendy Apparel”
- “The Environmental Benefits of Switching to Biodegradable Materials”
- “From Plants to Plastics: The Process of Creating Biodegradable Materials”
- “How Sustainable Coated Fabrics Are Revolutionizing the Textile Industry”
- “A Step Towards Sustainability: The Advantages of Biodegradable Shoes”
- “Redefining Plastic: The Emergence of Biodegradable Alternatives”
- “Combatting Climate Change with Bioplastics”
- “Material Innovation: How Bioplastics Support Eco-Friendly Living”
- “Soleic™ Technology: A Breakthrough in Biodegradable Materials”
- “The Role of Material Science in Creating a Sustainable Future”
- “From Petrochemicals to Bio-Based: The Transition to Green Plastics”
- “Eco-Responsible Choices: Why Biodegradable Materials Are the Future”
- “The Benefits of Biodegradable Fabrics in Outdoor Gear”
- “How Renewable Materials Are Influencing the Design Industry”
- “The Growth of Green Materials: Trends and Predictions”
- “Sustainable Shoes: Walking the Talk in Eco-Friendly Footwear”
- “Plant-Based Plastics: Shifting the Paradigm in Material Science”
- “Eco-Innovation: The Intersection of Technology and Sustainability”
- “Material Matters: Why Choose Biodegradable Over Synthetic”
- “Fashion with a Purpose: Biodegradable Materials Making a Statement”
- “The Bioplastic Revolution: Reshaping Consumer Habits”
- “Path to a Plastic-Free Planet: Biodegradable Alternatives Lead the Way”
- “The Promise of Plant-Based Plastics in Reducing Carbon Footprint”
- “High Performance Goes Green: Sustainable Materials in Sports Gear”
- “Eco-Warriors: How Bioplastics Are Winning the War on Waste”
- “From Lab to Wardrobe: The Science Behind Sustainable Fashion”
- “The Biodegradable Breakdown: What It Means for Your Products”
- “A New Leaf: Turning to Nature for Plastic Solutions”
- “Sustainability in Every Step: The Future of Eco-Friendly Shoes”
- “Plant-Based Performance: The New Wave of Athletic Wear”
- “The Material World: Bioplastics as a Sustainable Alternative”
- “Wearable Plant Technology: The Next Frontier in Fashion”
- “Why Your Next Pair of Shoes Could Help Save the Planet”
- “Bioplastics and Beyond: Exploring Sustainable Material Options”
- “Green Footwear: Combining Comfort, Style, and Sustainability”
- “Transforming the Textile Industry with Biodegradable Materials”
- “The Science of Sustainability: How Bioplastics Are Made”
- “Walking the Walk: How Sustainable Shoes Are Made”
- “Biodegradable Materials: The Key to Sustainable Consumer Goods”
- “Redefining Durability: Long-Lasting Bioplastics”
- “The Breakdown on Biodegradables: Myths vs. Facts”
- “A Step Ahead: The Latest Innovations in Biodegradable Footwear”
- “How to Incorporate Bioplastics into Your Product Line”
- “The Global Impact of Biodegradable Materials on the Environment”
- “Sustainable Steps: How the Shoe Industry Is Changing for the Better”
- “Eco-Effective Design: Biodegradable Materials in Modern Products”
- “The New Frontier: Biodegradable Materials in the Fashion Industry”
- “Going Green: The Challenges and Triumphs in Creating Bioplastics”
- “Plant-Powered Products: The Advantages of Biodegradable Consumer Goods”
- “Sustainability on Your Feet: The Advantages of Biodegradable Shoes”
- “The Green Wave: How Biodegradable Materials Are Taking Over”
- “From Field to Footwear: The Story of Sustainable Shoes”
- “Nature’s Way: The Path to Biodegradable Material Innovation”
- “Beyond the Bottle: The Expanding World of Bioplastics”
- “The Material Shift: How the World Is Embracing Biodegradable Solutions”
- “Eco-Friendly Is the New Black: Bioplastics in Fashion”
- “The Bioplastic Advantage: Eco-Friendly and Economical”
- “Revolutionary Materials: How Biodegradables Are Reshaping Industries”
- “Taking Action: The Role of Biodegradable Materials in Corporate Responsibility”
- “Bioplastics: Not Just for Packaging Anymore”
- “The Eco-Friendly Solution: How Biodegradable Materials Degrade”
- “The Material of the 21st Century: Bioplastics and Sustainability”
- “Eco-Friendly Footwear: The Journey to More Sustainable Choices”
- “Green by Design: The Power of Biodegradable Materials in Innovation”
- “Materials with a Mission: The Environmental Promise of Bioplastics”
- “Plant-Powered Performance: The Rise of Eco-Friendly Athletic Gear”
- “Treading Lightly: Sustainable Shoe Materials and Their Benefits”
- “The Green Revolution in Materials Science”
- “Solely Sustainable: The Importance of Eco-Friendly Soles in Footwear”
- “Crafting a Greener World: The Role of Biodegradable Plastics in Manufacturing”
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for Algenesis
Algenesis has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is 25.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- Sustainably Chic
- Eco Warrior Princess
- The Green Hub
- Mindful Momma
- My Green Closet
- Green Prophet
- Bioplastics News
- Ethical Made Easy
- The Good Trade
- Moral Fibres
- Going Zero Waste
- Green Living Guy
- Sustainable Jungle
- Eluxe Magazine
- The Sustainability Project
- Low Impact
- Conscious Life & Style
- Zero Waste Home
- The Earthbound Report
- Sustainable Brands
- Life Without Plastic
- Plastic Pollution Coalition
- The Eco Hub
- Green Matters
- The Dieline – Sustainable Packaging
- Nature’s Path Blog
- Selva Beat
- Sustain Your Style
- Green Global Travel
- Triple Pundit
- The Chic Ecologist
- Trash is for Tossers
- Eco-Friendly Habits
- Eco Warrior Princess – Business
- Sustainability Times
- Peppy Green
- Eco Business
- Environmental Leader
- Practical Environmentalist
- Treading My Own Path
- The Zero Waste Collective
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for Algenesis
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for Algenesis
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take Algenesis’s Traffic to 10k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for Algenesis’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.