In a sea of startups, every innovative idea deserves its moment in the spotlight. We’ve handpicked and analyzed your website, offering free marketing insights, as our way to nurture the next big thing. We’re passionate about partnering with startups like yours.
If you find our insights valuable, and would like to discuss it further, feel free to schedule a call.
Startups with VC-funding of $1-20 Million can request their own marketing plan too.
In order to reach this goal, a single four-pronged strategy is what would be needed. Here’s what we suggest –
#1. On-Page SEO Plan for Aleph
Aleph has blog articles that can be considerably improved upon. As Aleph starts to scale, it needs to focus more on inbound marketing and it also needs to come off as a thought-leader in the space.
The current articles are too short, have no internal links and are poorly formatted.
As such, we recommend that you try and scale up your content to 1000 in the shortest possible time.
Here is a list of 100 blog post title suggestions along with relevant keywords that you can use to fix it. You can create it pretty fast if you use AI along with content editors (but take care, the articles have to be carefully optimized to improve readability and more importantly, insert internal links for faster indexing by Google) –
- “Mastering Financial Planning: The Ultimate Guide”
- “10 Essential Tips for Streamlining Financial Reports”
- “How to Automate Your Budgeting Process for Better Accuracy”
- “Strategies for Effective Headcount Planning in Finance”
- “Advanced Forecasting Techniques for Modern Finance Teams”
- “Connecting the Dots: Integrating Financial Data Seamlessly”
- “Leveraging Spreadsheets for Powerful Financial Analysis”
- “Transform Your Financial Reports with Real-Time Data”
- “Collaborative Budgeting: A Guide for Finance Managers”
- “Navigating Complex Financial Scenarios with Ease”
- “Financial Data Modeling: Best Practices and Tips”
- “Achieving Faster Financial Close with Automation”
- “The Role of Pivot Tables in Financial Decision-Making”
- “Integrating ERP and CRM for Comprehensive Financial Insights”
- “Building Robust Financial Dashboards in Excel”
- “Key Strategies for Managing Financial Data Security”
- “Simplifying Complex Financial Data Analysis”
- “Effective Financial Forecasting in Uncertain Times”
- “Exploring the Benefits of Cloud-Based Financial Tools”
- “Best Practices in Financial Data Visualization”
- “Financial Planning for Scalable Business Growth”
- “Harnessing the Power of Data in Financial Reporting”
- “Innovative Approaches to Revenue Forecasting”
- “The Finance Professional’s Guide to Data Accuracy”
- “Budgeting for Success: Tips for Financial Managers”
- “Efficient Resource Allocation in Corporate Budgeting”
- “Utilizing Spreadsheets for Enhanced Financial Control”
- “Financial Planning Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them”
- “How to Use Financial Data to Drive Business Strategy”
- “The Evolution of Financial Reporting in the Digital Age”
- “Cutting-Edge Tools for Agile Financial Planning”
- “Achieving Transparency in Financial Management”
- “Optimizing Financial Processes for Greater Efficiency”
- “Enhancing Financial Decision Making with Big Data”
- “Effective Cash Flow Management Strategies”
- “The Future of Financial Planning and Analysis”
- “Navigating the Challenges of Financial Integration”
- “Excel Hacks for Smarter Financial Management”
- “Building a Strong Foundation for Financial Analysis”
- “Data-Driven Techniques for Improved Financial Planning”
- “Tailoring Financial Strategies for Company Growth”
- “Simplifying Financial Reporting: Techniques and Tools”
- “Automating Financial Controls for Compliance and Efficiency”
- “Financial Data Integration: Connecting Your Business Tools”
- “Maximizing the Impact of Your Financial Reports”
- “Creating a Resilient Financial Forecasting Model”
- “Developing a Holistic View of Company Finances”
- “The Art of Financial Scenario Analysis”
- “Overcoming Common Financial Planning Challenges”
- “Enhancing Financial Intelligence with Data Analytics”
- “Cost Reduction Strategies in Financial Planning”
- “Improving Financial Performance with Innovative Tools”
- “Strategic Budgeting for Effective Business Management”
- “Driving Operational Efficiency Through Financial Insights”
- “Adopting a Data-Centric Approach to Financial Management”
- “Forecasting Models for Today’s Financial Leaders”
- “Leveraging Technology for Faster Financial Analysis”
- “Key Financial Metrics Every Manager Should Monitor”
- “Tips for More Effective Financial Data Gathering”
- “Understanding Financial Data for Better Business Decisions”
- “Optimizing Business Performance with Financial Analytics”
- “Building Better Financial Models with Excel”
- “Navigating the Financial Planning Lifecycle”
- “Financial Planning Technologies: What’s Next?”
- “How to Balance Budgets and Business Goals”
- “Demystifying Financial Data for Non-Financial Managers”
- “Creating Value through Strategic Financial Planning”
- “Advanced Techniques in Corporate Budgeting”
- “The Changing Landscape of Financial Analysis Tools”
- “How to Turn Financial Data into Actionable Insights”
- “Crafting an Effective Long-Term Financial Strategy”
- “Essential Skills for the Modern Financial Analyst”
- “The Power of Predictive Analytics in Finance”
- “Breaking Down the Financial Forecasting Process”
- “Financial Reporting Standards and Best Practices”
- “Strategies for Enhancing Financial Data Integrity”
- “Critical Factors Impacting Your Financial Planning”
- “Top Tools for Efficient Financial Management”
- “Financial Analysis: Beyond the Basics”
- “Integrating Financial Data Across Your Enterprise”
- “Practical Tips for Financial Data Reconciliation”
- “Leveraging Financial Analytics for Business Success”
- “Streamlining Your Budgeting and Forecasting Processes”
- “Evolving Financial Management in a Digital World”
- “Secrets of Successful Financial Data Management”
- “Empowering Your Team with Financial Data Insights”
- “Navigating Financial Data Privacy and Security”
- “How to Optimize Your Financial Reporting Workflow”
- “Creating a Culture of Data-Driven Financial Management”
- “Building and Maintaining Effective Financial Controls”
- “Understanding the Impact of Financial Data on Business Strategy”
- “Managing and Interpreting Large Financial Data Sets”
- “Strategies for Accurate and Timely Financial Reporting”
- “Driving Business Growth Through Strategic Financial Analysis”
- “Innovations in Financial Data Processing and Analysis”
- “Blending Financial Acumen with Data Science”
- “Financial Data Analytics: Techniques and Trends”
- “Elevating Financial Planning with Automation and AI”
- “Integrating Financial Data for Comprehensive Analysis”
- “Trends and Predictions in Financial Planning Technologies”
#2. Off-page SEO Plan for Aleph
Aleph has a low Domain Authority and Domain Rating. It’s Ahrefs’ DR is 24.
We suggest reaching out to blogs in the industry, asking to guest post. With the influx of GPT4 and other content marketing software, most blogs are not too agreeable to this suggestion, so you may need to keep some marketing budget aside for payments for backlink insertions and guest post placements.
However, you should hire a seasoned SEO guy for this as you don’t want to get backlinks from the wrong websites, as that can harm your website by adding to its spam score.
Here’s a list of 50 high quality and relevant blogs in your niche that you should try to guest post at:
- CFO – Focuses on strategic topics relevant to senior financial executives.
- The FP&A Blog – Covers trends and insights in financial planning and analysis.
- Finance Magnates – Targets the financial services sector with a focus on fintech.
- SaaS Addict – Provides insights on SaaS solutions, perfect for discussing FP&A tools.
- Accounting Today – A leading information resource for public accountants.
- Fintech Futures – Dedicated to the fintech, banking tech, paytech, and regtech industries.
- ERP Software Blog – Discusses topics around ERP software, a key integration area for Aleph.
- CPA Practice Advisor – Targets accountants and tax professionals.
- FEI Daily – From Financial Executives International, focused on senior-level financial leaders.
- Analytics Insight – Features content on analytics, big data, and data science.
- AIthority – Covers AI, big data, and analytics news and insights.
- Datanami – Focuses on big data, data analytics, and AI.
- CIO – Offers tech news, analysis, blogs, and video for IT professionals.
- Information Age – For IT and business technology professionals.
- Dataversity – Discusses all aspects of data management and analytics.
- SmartData Collective – An online community focused on business intelligence and data analytics.
- Finance Monthly – A global publication delivering news, comments, and analysis.
- TechCrunch – While broader in tech, it’s influential in the startup and finance technology spheres.
- Financial Management – Covering topics relevant to finance management professionals.
- The Digital Project Manager – Offers insights into project management, including financial aspects.
- TechFunnel – Features content on marketing, technology, and HR tech, as well as finance and IT.
- AccountingWEB – A community site for tax and accounting professionals.
- Spend Matters – Features procurement and supply chain content.
- PYMNTS – Covers the world of payments and commerce.
- Financial IT – Breaks news on technological innovation within the financial services sector.
- The Accounting Review – Offers in-depth accounting insights, research, and analysis.
- Enterprise Times – Business technology news and insights.
- Global Banking & Finance Review – Covers Banking, Finance, Business, Trading, Technology, and more.
- DZone – Focuses on software development and tech content, including finance and big data.
- KillerStartups – A blog focusing on internet startup companies, including those in finance and tech.
- GetApp Lab – Focuses on insights and trends in SaaS and cloud apps.
- Capterra Finance Software Blog – Discusses financial software, a good fit for Aleph’s audience.
- Finextra – Covers financial technology news.
- Bobsguide – A resource for finding fintech solutions, insights, and news.
- TechBullion – Fintech and financial news.
- Financial Brand – Insights on marketing and strategy within the banking industry.
- SaaStr – SaaS community with insights into business and finance.
- Fintech Weekly – News and articles on fintech and banking.
- VentureBeat – A source for transformative tech news and events.
- The Fintech Times – Reporting on the latest fintech news.
- TechRepublic – Provides a large variety of topics including financial IT solutions.
- CFO Dive – In-depth journalism on news and trends in finance.
- Xconomy – Business, life sciences, and technology news.
- The Banker – Provides economic and financial intelligence for the banking sector.
- BI-Survey.com – Specializing in business intelligence.
- FinTech Magazine – Digital community for the fintech sector.
- Oracle’s Modern Finance Leader Blog – Oracle’s own blog about modern financial management (potential for guest posting).
- Deloitte Insights – Finance – Offers deep insights and analysis on finance.
- Fintech Finance – News and features from the fintech industry.
- Risk.net – Financial risk management and derivatives news.
#3. Social Media Marketing Plan for Aleph
If traffic, leads and revenue is your goal, we would advise you keep it simple.
We would suggest focusing on two main social platforms for starting out, which are Twitter and Facebook. We believe in keeping your marketing focused so as to deliver the highest returns.
The reason why we stress on these two platforms are simple –
- Facebook’s organic reach is very low, but having a decent following up there, helps add to your credibility. Running some ads can get you a sizeable following quite fast and cheap. Further, you can drive the followers into a group, in which, you will have a strong reach and be able to use your group participants for additional marketing requirements.
- Twitter can help add to your credibility. With Twitter’s recent partnership with Google, it looks like a great platform that can deliver amazing long-run results to your business.
#4. Conversion Optimization Plan for Aleph
At the end of the day, it is not the traffic or followers that matter, but the conversions and leads.
That’s why, once you get the first three plans up and running and start getting a decent amount of traffic, you can switch up to the following plan.
To implement this perfectly, you need to ensure that you are getting a decent amount of traffic from the above plans and you have at least 2000 followers in Facebook and Twitter (total).
Plus, you should have lead magnets throughout your website and on the sidebar of your blog articles.
If that’s done, you should optimize the lead magnets and the sidebars to go to a webinar in your niche, wherein you teach your audience about your expertise. That can create an amazing funnel whereby you can convert a good percentage of the attendees into your paying customers. Running ads on this can help supercharge the effort as well.
Having a decent marketing agency aiding you in this process would be even more beneficial as that can ensure you have a decent conversion rate, otherwise you risk burning through your ad money and traffic value.
Would You Like us to help take Aleph’s Traffic to 10k and beyond?
What we showed you was just the basics. But of course, a plan is only as good as it’s execution. So, you could execute all of this yourself, or you could count on us to do it as well.
We could do so much more, such as-
- Reverse HARO and get experts to share their thoughts with us for Aleph’s blog,
- Run ads and grow your Facebook page and convert them into your Facebook group members,
- Create leads for capture and boost your inbound marketing.
You can reach me directly by filling out this form in the sidebar or schedule a meeting here. You don’t need to pay anything for the meeting. Worst case: you learn something that you can implement for your startup’s marketing at 0 cost!
At WinSavvy, we manage everything, from digital marketing strategy formulation to execution, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – running your startup. We also provide weekly updates and I am personally available as a dedicated point of contact for any of your queries.